Adult Acne-OVER THE COUNTER RELIEF AT LAST!

marnold

Cathlete
http://www.mariobadescu.com/

Adult Acne Products have been brought up so much on this forum over the years that I HAD to share with you products which work! Disclaimer: I do not work for these people.

I think that someone recommended this on a post a few years back. I kept the link and finally got around to filling out a profile. I received the samples and instantly I was intrigued. I received a full order on Thursday, April 9th and OH MY LORD! IT WORKS! I just want to scream it from the mountain tops! :)

The fact that I no longer have to seek the help of a dermatologist is so wonderful! The prices seem a little high but not compared to the prices of the prescribed medication. An extra plus is that a little goes A LONG way with these products.

Here are the items I bought and I am using:

Acne Facial Cleanser
Acne Repair Kit (New)
Cucumber Cleansing Lotion
Healing Cream
Special Mask For Oily Skin

You won't be sorry. Just to add a little more info...I had all kinds of acne..whiteheads, blackheads, and cystic. I have very oily skin. I have tried EVERYTHING under the sun. The only thing which ever worked for me were the sulfur based products which of course disappeared from the shelves of all the grocery stores, etc. Well, guess what the main ingredient is for many of their acne products? YUP sulfur. Yeah! The drying cream is the bomb...no oil breakthrough a couple of hours after applying my makeup!

I need to calm down a little...

Yeah, for you! I'm off to check it out and give it a try! Thanks for sharing!

Oh my gosh! I love the *pimple healer* they advertise in all the magazines! And I actually found a *generic* version called BYE BYE BLEMISH....but now I can't remember where.....WalMart maybe? I do almost all my toiletrie shopping there so that's my best guess, crud! What good is my tip if I don't remember WHERE????

Thanks for sharing! I remember hearing many years ago that martha Stewart uses MB products, so you're in good company. I'm going to go check it out myself!

Trixie, if you fill out the questionnaire, then a consultant will contact you for more information. My consultant shipped me most everything she recommended as a sample. HTH! :)

I am happy to report that this morning I awoke to a completely clear face...COMPLETELY! No cover up needed. WOW :)

Melissa,

How did you get the sample? Are there smaller sizes available? I would LOVE to try this line!

question!

<The only thing which ever worked for me were the sulfur based products which of course disappeared from the shelves of all the grocery stores, etc.>

Hope this isn't a dumb question, but did the sulfur-based products disappear from the shelves because it was so popular or because it's in some way harmful to use? I'd like to try this stuff too! I have a zit on my left cheek right now that's big enough to name. :confused:

Well, I don't claim to be an expert on the "harmful" properties of sulfur, but what I do know is that it works. Additionally, it cannot be as bad for you as all the chemicals the dermatologist prescribed to me over a 10 year period. There are not the warnings on the packaging of this stuff. The warning for my other products which were prescribed were in BOOKLETS! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.