Admin: Confirmation email with pre-order of new DVD's?

fox2star

Cathlete
Hi,

I pre-ordered the new Fit Split DVD's a short while ago. I did not get a confirmation email How long does it usually take to get this? I somehow remember getting the email almost immediately after purchasing in the past.

Thanks for your help.

Hi,

I pre-ordered the new Fit Split DVD's a short while ago. I did not get a confirmation email How long does it usually take to get this? I somehow remember getting the email almost immediately after purchasing in the past.

Thanks for your help.

They're sent instantly after an order has been placed. I would suggest checking your "clutter" or "junk mail" folders. If you don't receive one you can always contact our customer service dept at [email protected]

I pre ordered and did not get an email confirmation either. Nancy in customer service said my order went through and gave me my order number. Hope this helps fox2star!

Hi fox2star,

Customer service responded to you 2 days ago on (07/20/2017 03:40PM). It's probably in your junk mail or your clutter mail box.

I checked all files/folders etc and do not see the email. I am wondering if it was sent to the correct email address? I can send again I guess.

It's going to the correct email address. I would suggest making sure to add "[email protected]" to your contacts list. You may also want to check with your ISP as they may be blocking the email from getting to you with their preliminary spam filters.

I am using a desktop PC and do not have a contacts list. I emailed them again and asked that they reply to my email...hoping it will work that way.

Still no response....checked all folders, made sure [email protected] is in my contacts in Outlook....:(
This happened to me awhile ago. I had to contact my email provider. They somehow think the mail from cathe was spam and never even let it get to my spam folder. It took a couple days for them to fix it.

I would suggest sending an email again to [email protected] You should get an automatic response back within a few minutes once our system receives your email. As long as this happens you will then know that our emails are no longer being blocked and tomorrow our customer service ( a real person) will get back to you. If you don't receive an automatic email you will need to contact your ISP as this means our emails are being blocked and until they unblock us we can't reach you by email.

I sent the email....and did not get an instant automatic response. I DO get the weekly newsletter and notification of any new posts on any forum threads that I am participating in...

That means either your ISP is blocking us or our emails are ending up in your "junk","clutter" or some other folder on your computer. If your local machine is not filtering our emails then it means your ISP is blocking our "[email protected]" emails. Our Newsletter and forum notifications don't come from [email protected] email server and hence are not related to this problem. I would suggest contacting your ISP about this. Depending on who you get in Level 1 support it may take a few tries to get help, but this is something they need to correct by removing the block.

I checked with my internet provider, and they confirmed ( and I saw in the settings on line) that there are no email addresses being blocked by them.

Could it be that the [email protected] has an incorrect email address for me?

Our ticket system just replies to the email you're sending. Since we're receiving emails from you it means we have your correct address. Looking at settings online will not necessarily tell you if you're email provider and/or ISP is blocking our emails. They have to look at the global settings as well as they may be blocking the emails before they even get to your mailbox.

They said that they are not blocking any emails that are going to my email address....and suggested that the site check to see what exact email address they are using...

I just want to confirm that my pre-order got in....I got a charge on my credit card....but not sure that means it is in the order system.

Can they not tell if there was an order from me that was accepted?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.