Additional leg workout?

twinsplus3

Since my legs have the greatest amount of work to be done, I'm considering adding a second leg workout. It would look like this:
M- legs (Meso1)
T- biceps, chest, shoulder (Meso 2)
Th - back and triceps (Meso 2)
F - legs (Meso 2)

I'm thinking my body can handle this, although I start Meso 2 next week and might change my tune! Is there a reason that I SHOULDN'T add the extra leg workout? I REALLY want to see muscle develop and have already, but I've got a lot of work to do yet. Admittedly, I'm a bit impatient but I'd like to focus a little more on legs.

I am no expert by any means, but here's what I do.
My legs also seem to need two workouts a week. I'm just on Meso 2, but I've added another leg day to my week. My weekly workout looks like this:
Sunday: Back and Biceps + abs
Mon.: Kickboxing
Tues.: Legs (STS) + abs
Wed.: OFF
Thurs. Chest, Shoulders, Triceps + abs
Fri.: Kickboxing
Sat: Legs (GS, L&G, or B&G)

I've noticed some pretty amazing results so far. I tend to carry any weight I have, which isn't much but stilll, in my butt and upper/side thigh areas. After the Meso 1, I saw some great improvement. I don't know if it's the types of exercises in STS or what, since I have been doing two leg workouts a week. Of course, this is the first time I've actually stuck with working out consistently for several months.

Sometimes I only do the floor portions of GS, L&G, and B&G as my second leg day. As always, listen to your body. I have to really listen to my left knee. That's why I typically stick to kickboxing, which doesn't hurt it.

I just completed Meso I and I did an extra leg workout as well; looked like this

Mon. Legs - STS

Wed. Ch., Shold. Bis -STS

Fr. Legs _ with Personal Trainer

Sat. Back & Tris. STS

I can see a big diff. in my legs in just 4 weeks. Much tighter,

I do plyo legs on Mondays and the assigned Meso leg workout on Fridays. It's been working out pretty well for me. I tend to go a little lighter on plyo and heavier on the regular leg workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.