Adding a few new to the blender

aqua girl

Cathlete
As you might guess (with eye rolls :) ) I have blended a big bunch of workouts with the new STS &
adding them to other workouts chapters. I couldn’t tell if any recent ones had been added to the share section, so I am going to go in & add a few. Just for info, if you’re interested….

You’re welcome….as a rule, I like workouts in the 30 min range or less…I did do one yesterday about 40 min. Long….I think I will go in and add that one too, it’s a “trisets“
style workout alternating between the STS Total Body workout (right after STS 1,) and the new STS 2. To keep time down the last round is only 1 set.

You’re welcome….as a rule, I like workouts in the 30 min range or less…I did do one yesterday about 40 min. Long….I think I will go in and add that one too, it’s a “trisets“
style workout alternating between the STS Total Body workout (right after STS 1,) and the new STS 2. To keep time down the last round is only 1 set.
What are the names of the new workouts you added? The shared blender workouts are not searchable by date. Thanks.

These are just the "icing on the cake", :), I have blended so many, but the ones I have shared yesterday/
today are:

All about the Legs
Icy STS 2.0 Bootcamp
Imax Bootcamp
Abs on the floor
Metabolic & Core & on the floor
Perfect STS 2.0 Upper Body
STS 1 & 2 Mixed Up Bootcamp
STS TriSets: Total Body
Totally STS- Chest & Back
Totally STS- Shoulders, Biceps & Triceps

I just "whipped" this one up :) & shared---- Arms & Abs - 41 min. (triceps, biceps (no shoulders) & abs (all
standing except for the last exercise) and while you're on the floor, the stretch is too!

Thanks so much!
Well, I added one more that I have been working on for about the last hour or so ! My time limit is going in
the wrong direction, cause this one worked out to be 44-45 min. Yikes! It's "Total Body with the Stability Ball. I'm about "blendered" out. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.