Addictions - just for fun

Nope, no retraction coming, Jes! Gorgeous and funny are all rolled up in one fabulous Catheite. I forgot to tell Rich "witty" although doesn't loud music and booze just scream fun? :D He wants you to know he plays the guitar, wants to know what kind of music you like and if we, ok, I, keep this up, I think it's Jerry Springer who's gonna need to be called!;) He's very funny and enjoys wit but not always mine, because he's usually the butt of my jokes.
Bobbi http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/chicken.gif "Chick's rule!"

Tell me, what it is you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? Mary Oliver

But are they better than ice cream, Nancy? Do you know what Cathe.com, Catheites, in particular Catheites with smilie icons lapping up what has to be coffee, have in common? They tickle the neurotransmitters which make one feel so good! And that's waht makes addiction so fun!

Tell me, what it is you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? Mary Oliver

Really cold 1% milk!! I can drink 2 16 ounce glasses with dinner.
(give up dairy products? yea, right - never)

Air conditioning (one of man's greatest inventions)

Sleep - long, drawn out periods of it. 10-12 hours at a time.
(15 if I'm really wiped out)

Football season (and all of those beautiful buff boys)

Books (only the good stuff - no pop-fiction, please)

Sweet tea yes!!!

I use it to keep me motivtated/caffeinated during Cathe workouts -- sweetened with Splenda, but it has the same refreshing effect as good ole southern sweet tea. YUM!!

>What is "sweet tea"...can I buy it somewhere or is it a
>meathod to making it? deb

I make mine using about 3 cups of boiling water and 3 family size Luzianne tea bags. Steep for 5-20 minutes and add about 1.5 quarts of water + sweeten to taste using poison of choice. I use Splenda. This recipe is actually a bit strong for my personal taste, but the potential for a better caffeine buzz (or the placebo effect) makes me feel more energized during Cathe workouts.

When she says "take light sips of water" -- I take huge guzzles of tea.

It has great antioxidant/cancer fighting properties (properteas?) too.

Nectar of the gods!

Okay Shell,
YOu live with a chef?!? Lukeeeee! If he can just outline the recipe for me...I'm competent enough in the kitchen that I could muddle through it until it was right.

Wow... a chef. Kewl. deb:)

"Okay Shell,
YOu live with a chef?!? Lukeeeee! If he can just outline the recipe for me...I'm competent enough in the kitchen that I could muddle through it until it was right.

Wow... a chef. Kewl. deb"

Yes ma'am. He just informed me that he's making sesame shrimp with julienned peppers and jasmine rice for dinner. Along with some sort of spinach/potato Indian thing. He rarely cooks at home, but when he does OH BOY I'm a lucky girl:)

Used to be ciggies...but I finally gave those up! :)

I've been a coffee addict for some time now but even that addiction has lessened immensely since I had to cut back on the caffiene!

I am, however, and always will be a certified cheese-aholic!!!:9 :9 :9

~Wendy~

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img]
EDD: 05/19/05

Double Stuff Oreos.
Smarties - only Canadians will understand this one - they are similar to M&M's but much better.. LOVE THOSE.
and York Peppermint Patties.
Can you tell I'm a chocoholic? Mmmmmmm

(this is why I have to stick to my Cathe regimen.. otherwise I'd be in big trouble!)

I have LOVED Smarties ever since I went to Vancouver on vacation a couple of years ago. As good as M&Ms are, I have to say that Smarties are better. I have a standing order for them whenever my DH goes to Canada on business. Come to think of it, he'll be in Quebec next week!!! :9:9

--Lois

"Don't forget to breathe!"

It may have to be made fresh AGAIN when I get there. How long does it take to get to Ontario from Tucson, do you think? Do you think it's rude to just leave a note for the family, "Went to Shelley's for dinner. Back by Monday if possible."? Do you think Monday is too soon to return? How is the weather in Ontario right now?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.