Addictions - just for fun

Oh God, I forgot about this one! I love cheese too! Extra sharp cheddar is da BOMB! (Does anyone use that term anymore? Da Bomb? LOL!) And I love love LOVE feta cheese - just eat the crumbles straight from the little package. And Colby, and Swiss, and Pepperjack, and Asiago... ohhhhhh...

well thanks for getting me all drooling for cheese! You're just lucky I've got sharp cheddar on my sandwich for lunch today! ;)

One gloriously strong cup of Espresso w/ a shot of soy milk and a small piece of dark chololate...Trader Joes Bittersweet choc. with almonds...!!!}(

>Oh God, I forgot about this one! I love cheese too! Extra
>sharp cheddar is da BOMB! (Does anyone use that term anymore?
> Da Bomb? LOL!) And I love love LOVE feta cheese - just eat
>the crumbles straight from the little package. And Colby, and
>Swiss, and Pepperjack, and Asiago... ohhhhhh...
>
>well thanks for getting me all drooling for cheese! You're
>just lucky I've got sharp cheddar on my sandwich for lunch
>today! ;)

Sorry Emily,

I love Feta cheese as well, esp. a feta cheese spinach omelet....yum. Have you ever had an Asiago bagel from Au Bon Pain?...ummmm. I'm not helping am I;(

http://www.PictureTrail.com/haydee1

Haydee

Food: Peanut butter, cheese and pizza. Gotta have pizza at least once a week. Hence, my failure in the low carb diets }(

I second the chocolate chip cookie addiction! Homemade, chewy, warm. **sigh** my mouth is watering.

Limecat - PLEASE POST YOUR RECIPE!

Margaret

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm... Indian food. My SO made some curried chick pea/lentil/vegetable thing last night. It was so incredibly good.

My SO took me to an incredible Indian restaurant in D.C. last night. SO's are good for something every once in a while, aren't they? }( Love that garlic naan and saag paneer!!!

Edited to add:

Had gulab jamun for dessert, but just one, so it's OK, right? :9

Okay, there are things I love and there are things I'm addicted to...

loooove chocolate - and won't waste the calories on anything but the good, dark stuff

looove ice cream - and have learned to live with the "light" version

and am absolutely addicted to exercise - jonesing on those rest days - and me without coffee in the morning is not a pretty sightx(

Kerrie

This is a truly evil thread! And I woke up jonesin' for a donut! Yikes. But, truly there are only a few things that I truly don't think I could ever cut completely out. I am with materialsgirl on the chocolate chip cookie thing. I love homemade chocolate chip cookies. And I love the process of baking them, and smelling them baking in my house. And I love DH's smile when he eats them! The second thing is cheese. I will never give up cheese and I absolutely refuse to eat the low fat or heaven forbid the non-fat kind. I just won't do it! My philosophy is everything in moderation. I think it is dangerous to cut things out of our food plans that we truly love. After all, we only go around once!

Oh, and I absolutely love my garden too, although right now it is a horrendous sight!

>Oh, Emily, I have the BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe which
>includes shaved chocolate along with the chips. Let me know
>if you'd like a copy:)

Shelly - I'd love that recipe too. So many of us want it...maybe you could post it????

Kerrie

Jonesin'?!?!? LOL! :7 I'm totally cracking up here 1) because even though I have a teenager and a pre-teen, I've never heard of this term before and 2) my last name is Jones!!!

I forgot about pizza. Yummmmmm.....

Angie

Coffee, Cathe/working out. I wouldn't be very nice w/o either one of these things. I could live without chips and salsa, but wouldn't want to. That Corona has got to wash something down:p

Green mountain coffee, Orville Redenbacher's popcorn, Healthy Choice ice cream, diet coke, salmon, the so-called "low fat" dressing at Gigi's deli, escarole, organic fuji apples, organic blueberries, Newman's Own lite balsamic vinegrette dressing, cilantro, New Zealand sauvignon blanc, salsa....

I could go on.

I have an addictive personality. :+

Reduced Fat Oreo's. I have to have them in the house at all times. I start hyperventialting if I run out. And the kids had best keep out of them!

Also, as a proper southern gal, ice cold sweet tea!:9

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.