Abs Hits??

dimples237

Cathlete
I'm fairly new to Cathe and am wondering what others think about the Abs Hits video? I'm currently doing Pilates and was wondering if this video included a lot of core exercises, etc. Core exercises seem to be the only thing that flattens my abs instead of bulking them up. Thanks!

I have Ab Hits and love it! It's 7 segments ranging from 7 1/2 minutes to 12 minutes of core and traditional ab work. They are all sections off of Cathe's videos - BodyMax, MIS, the CTX series and the SH series. I like it a lot because I can do a cardio tape or other tape that doesn't include abs then add on a section of Cathe's ab hits to the end. Several of the segments have planks which I think is what you're looking for with core work.
:) Kelli

I don't know what I did without it! :D As Kelli mentioned, it is useful in tacking on ab work when the tape didn't include abs that you were using that day.
It has helped me to practice the planks more often, which in turn made me stronger. I think this tape helped me to do the core work in the Intensity Series faster.
While the ab work is in the videos that Kelli listed, it just seems to be more convenient to have the ab work in one place. It is too time consuming for me to have to cue on the ab section only, on the video. LOL, I'd rather be exercising.

Hi
Just wanted to add my $0.02. If you have a DVD her Ab Hits DVD is terrific. It has a few more of her ab workouts and it also has a section of already pre-mixed ab routines. You can also mix and match and put together your own ab routine too. I use it everyday and just absolutely love it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.