? about Powerstrike Shipping

luvmylabs

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

I hope someone can help me here.

I sent Powerstrike a check for the Millenium series. My check posted on the 19th. I have yet to receive the workouts . I emailed Ilaria a few times, she told me that she did not personally mail them. And that they are sent out priority or media, and media only if it will take 5-6 days. She told me they were mailed out on the 18. I live in CA, so should I be panicking now, or wait a while longer.

Thanks for any help :) :)

uh.. oh, I read about lots of people sending in checks, since the powerstrike online store is closed. I did not think it would be a problem :eek: :eek:

I don't have a clue as to why it is closed. I just know what I read here, and that is you send a check directly to Powerstrike for your order and they send you the videos. it has been almost 2 weeks since she sent them out. So I hope they will come soon.:)

Hi,

I don't think you have anything to worry about. I sent a personal check on 10/18, and just received my dvd today - 10/28. I thought that was very good, however I'm in N.J. and Powerstrike is in NY. With you being in California, My guess is you should receive yours sometime next week, by Thursday or Friday. Mine was shipped USPS - First Class. I'm looking forward to doing it tomorrow.

Iris

luvmylams,

I sent my check to powerstrike on September 23, which was a Saturday. My check cleared the bank on Sept. 29. I received the DVD's on Oct 3. So, it really only took 10 days.

I got mine through the regular mail. So, you should be getting them within a few days it seems. Ilaria seems really good about her customer service. And who knows why their on-line store is closed anyways?

I just love Powerstrke workouts!

Cheryl

Thanks everyone for your help. What do you know, they were in my mailbox tonight when I check, my post man was way late tonight. They were sent media mail, for $2.07 shipping, for the 4 workouts. Ilaria charges $8 for shipping , what's up with that, it took 10 days for them to arrive here in California.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.