AB Circuits

mlj83081

Cathlete
I have STS...going wonderful :) But I did choose not to purchase the Ab circuits right away, and now I definitely feel like I'm leaving my abs out...well just plain forgetting about them. I'm thinking of going ahead and getting the circuits, and I noticed that there are 7 workouts...wondering if anybody can tell me what the average time is per workout, just curious ;)

I don't have the Ab Circuits DVD either but I'm assuming the segments are 15-20 min long. Just guesstimating based off Cathe's STS rotation sticky ;)

I don't have this disc either but I'm thinking about getting it. I've been using the Core Max during STS but I'm starting to get bored.

Are there premixes on the Ab Circuits?

Med ball abs is about 10 mins, unless you add the partner part - then its around 20. Yoga abs is 15, the other are all about 20 mins.

Nan

Hi,
I did a workout from ab circuits (stability ball) for the first time this morning. Loved it. Cathe has a mix of tried and true exercises and some new "twists" to keep us challenged (thank you Cathe). The workouts do range from 15-20 minutes. Definitely recommend this one for purchase.
~michelle

I have to admit I like ab circuits, but don't feel like a get a good burn in my stomach. Does anyone else feel like that?

Alison

I think ab circuits is amazing! Watching Cathe do some of the moves truly inspires me to drop my jaw - one of the moves in particular is when she is sitting on the ground, cross-legged. She lifts herself up with her arms - then while she has lifted herself off the ground, she uncrosses her legs, straightens them out, and them crosses them again, and then lowers herself back to the ground...talking all the while! Amazing! The pilates abs, and the weights & plates are particularly good, I think. As for not getting a good ab burn...I'm not with ya on that. You must have some pretty good abs! I definitely find that I have room for improvement.

I like the medicine ball abs because it is short and do-able, and the abs - no equipment is also less difficult. I like that there is a variety so depending on how I am feeling I can do the workout that fits my mood...instead of just blowing off abs (which I am prone to do if it is "too hard" for me that day). Not good, I know, but I am being honest.

Last edited:
thanx ladies :)

Yep what i figured :) I always have a tendency to blow off abs as well....sigh. I love the idea of having ab workouts from every area of training, you can't say there was something that might have worked better then. Especially when Cathe is leading the workout of course;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.