A WONDERFUL TIME

RE: Let's do The Germ

Thanks for the kind words, Lorrayne! That is my low impact version of the shuffle repeater! Most of my class do not like high impact, so I'm getting better at coming up with low versions of my favorite high impact moves! I think Andrea also had her I on that move(I think?) So Andrea, you do have my permission to use "my" moves :)

RE: thanks cathe and crew

I want to add my thanks and sincere appreciation for everything that Cathe and the club staff did to make me feel welcome. I had a wonderful time and hope that it will be my first Cathe trip of many.

Nancy - I held out on the mini-Oreos as long as I could. I lasted 2 days.

Kristin - After BodyPump, my biceps were sore for 4 days and I was using the light plates on my barbell. Thanks for all the pregnancy fitness info. Reading it is not the same as having an "expert" you can grill in person.

Clare, Sharon, Joni - You guys did a fabulous job keeping us fed and out of trouble.

Thanks Cathe for a weekend I'll treasure for a long time.

Jackie

Hi Cathe!
Thanks again for everything! This was my first road trip, and it was so much fun. I really enjoyed talking to you, doing the workouts and of course, meeting little Eric. I was not able to be there on Sunday to say goodbye, but I'm sending you a huge cyber-hug!

RE: Let's do The Germ

Hi germaine and everyone I met at the vf roadtrip, Yes germaine hats off to you great moves and if I use it for my class I will call it the germ LoL!! I just wanted to say thanks everyone at vf and also to everyone who injoys Cathes videos.

Cathe,

Many thanks to you and all at SNM for such a splendid weekend. I had a BLAST and felt a little depressed heading home. I truly miss all my VF-friends and am looking forward to the next Cathe trip (If I make the lottery). Thanks again for giving us so much of your time.

Denise Merchant

Hi Germ,

I'm posting....:) I enjoyed your warm up on Sunday. We have talent among us. Who knows maybe a video. If I lived close I would stop by your gym and motivate your class :). Next Cathe trip, I recommend you give a Friday night class to all of us.

Denise Merchant

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.