A trip down memory lane...

bethj

Cathlete
I just saw that Collage has 2 minute clips up of the Classic Firms vol 1-6!!!! I have sadly gotten rid of all my VHS tapes so it was so fun to watch these! Those outfits! The breathy sexy cues! The stripper music! Hilarious. But they really are great workouts!
Beth

I will never forget how sore I was for several days after doing Volume 1 for the first time. That was probably 18 years ago and I'm proud to say that I've maintained a consistent fitness routine all those years!!

Here's to many more years of the same :D

Lisa

I owe the Firm a big debt of gratitude, as those workouts also led me to Cathe. Remember the one Janet Johnson-Gretzsky made?

I completely changed my body with the first 3 firms! For all we've goofed on her over the years, Anna Benson was so far ahead of her time wasn't she?

I have many of the old Firms on DVD now...someone had vols 1-6 on eBay and I got them on a whim because they really were my good workout friends for many years....I would do them over and over and over....

Same Here!

I owe the Firm a big debt of gratitude, as those workouts also led me to Cathe. Remember the one Janet Johnson-Gretzsky made?

I do remember the video with Janet Jones-Gretsky. That was one of my favorite Firm tapes from way back when. The Firm series (and I had many of them) were great and cutting edge material. They led me to Cathe too. Funny how a lot of us had that same experience.

Sharon

Of all the old Firms ....and I had and did every single one multitudinous times....Janet Jones kind of creeped me out the most. Her voice was so breathy and it seemed like she was trying to seduce the cameraman or something. I just never did get all that seductive slithery movements....:confused:

Needless to say I did that one the least.

Wonder why they all sounded like that ?? Really it was like they all sounded and moved the same!! I wonder if they would teach them to talk like that? Lol

Of all the old Firms ....and I had and did every single one multitudinous times....Janet Jones kind of creeped me out the most. Her voice was so breathy and it seemed like she was trying to seduce the cameraman or something. I just never did get all that seductive slithery movements....:confused:

Needless to say I did that one the least.

Yes! She wore that white leotard, didn't she? If I recall correctly, there were a lot of pelvic thrust type moves, too. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.