A New Way To Move & A New Way To Train - Fit Tower™ Advanced Workouts!

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
FitTowerTotalBody-3060.jpg

Pre-Sale Prices End April 11th

It's time for a change! If you want to make a change in your body you need to continuously make adjustments and changes to your workout routine to keep your body constantly challenged. If you don't, your body will adapt and your progress will grind to a halt.

Until now the Fit Tower™ has mainly been used as an accessory in some of our videos like our STS workout series. Certainly, the Fit Tower™ has always made certain exercises better, safer and more effective, like the Bench Press. Pull-Ups and Dips. But, starting now with our new "Advanced Fit Tower™ DVDs' the Fit Tower™ moves from becoming just a tool you use for some exercises in a workout to being the main focus of the exercise routine. In other words Cathe has built her new workouts totally around the Fit Tower™ including not only strength exercises, but cardio as well.

In the same way "Step Aerobics" is built around a step, Cathe's new Total Body, Boot Camp and Legs & Core workouts are built around the Fit Tower™. This means your body and mind will be challenged with new exercises, cardio movements and a different way of training from what you are used to doing and you know what that means - RESULTS!!!

* Pre-Oder Cathe's New DVDs from us at: http://shop.cathe.com/FitTower-s/122.htm
**FiT Tower DVD Pre-Sale Prices End Aprill 11th

** Order The Fit Tower™ We use in our new videos from Fit Tower™ at: http://fittower.com/?key=cme Make sure to Use Coupon Code "Cathe10" for further savings

Hmmm I'm going to Fargo at Easter I sure wish I could pick up a tower and bring it home to Canada with me!

Exciting news @jamie vaughn, Please keep us posted when you bring your new toy at home and try it out;)
The canadian distributor is being set up running in two weeks:).
Can't wait:p

On a side note, I am looking forward to this variation of one arm row --- Hmm I may add a band in the process to improve my less responsive side;):p

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.