A huffin puffin update

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! As promised a quick pop in whenever I had a minute to update you :D

Well we have been huffing and puffin for a few days now with these new challenging workouts. A nice blend of high impact, low impact and compound weight/cardio combo's to keep you fit and happy. There are some new moves, some staple favorites and some that we love to hate, wink. Both workouts get progressively harder so pace yourself. The focus of the workouts is cardio endurance, fat loss, high calorie burn and an increased metabolism...yes, you will get muscle endurance and some strength gains in the process too but it's your heart that's put to the true test here.

Concepts I am using are fitness circuits, tabatta drills, Hiit finishers...no worries, I got all the whip cracking stuff covered ;)

All you have to do is double knot your laces and have your water bottle ready...leave the rest to me...heeee he he he heeee

Ohhh nooooo!!!!

Tabata drills?? Hiit finishers?? I'm afraid, very afraid...:eek:

Thanks Cathe for these awesome updates!

Natasha

Thanks for the update Cathe! I'm so excited about these new workouts. Hope you and the crew are having fun, even with those moves we love to hate!

circuits, tabatta and hiit....oh my......phew...i'm already sweating....lol....thx for the updates cathe....can't wait:)

MAN ..

my poor body!! I am still being beat up by the original AB and AT .. YIKES .. these are gonna do me in!! :eek: :D:D:D:D me likes :D:D

This post made me order. Why oh why do I do that. And I held out for so long. I just have to know what tabata drills are, that's all. One word = $40 and anything with "Cathe" on it, I know I never wasted a penny.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.