A Good mascara......

I've tried every mascara (as we all have) and found Elizabeth Arden's to be the best. I was a Lancome Definicils fan for a long time, and think this is even better!

GN

Lancome is IMO, a "hot" mascara. When I go out, it is the one I choose. It has more intensity than the E. Arden, but for everyday, I like Arden's because it seems to just apply "easier" and stay put.

Question for lancome users of definicils:?? Have they changed the brush in recent years. I thought when I used it years ago, the brush was better. Almost comb-like? Has anyone else noticed this????

GN

Absolutely LOVE Agnes B Volume +++ Mascara. It has been featured on Oprah. It is available through CCB-Paris which is a company my MIL turned me on to. Exceptional products for very reasonable cost.

P.S. They also have the best skincare products I have ever used bar none....called Cosmence. Their skin detoxifer cream is hands down the absolute best moisturizer I have ever user. Their Aqua toner is awesome. Quality products that work at MUCH better prices than the department stores.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.