A good add-on after Total Body Trisets Lower Body?

susanzabo

Cathlete
Hi,

I am looking for a good add-on to the end of Total Body Trisets Lower Body premix. I think that mix is about 40 minutes. I like to work out 60-90 minutes and was thinking of adding on Turbo Barre Lower body (which I haven't done yet) but I think it might be overkill. I can do Cathe's Butts and Guts all the way through, so perhaps I can handle both trisets and turbo barre lower body routines? I do need to walk the next day though :) Or maybe a workout from Hiit? I have that but haven't done any of those yet.

I have this on schedule Sunday morning. Any advice is appreciated! I don't have all of Cathe's workouts, but have plenty.... and I know eventually I will have them all :D

Have a great night!

Susan

Do you have the entire LIS? If so, Athletic Training has a Leg Cardio Express premix. That might be a good one. I also think any HIIT would be good as you suggest.

Lisa

Thanks Lisa. I do have most of LIS (no yoga or cycle max). I'll check out Athletic training... I haven't done that one yet.

Susan

I do the first part of BodyMax 2-the step combos, and I do them before the leg work. My legs are nice and warm to start the weight work that way.
Beth

I do the first part of BodyMax 2-the step combos, and I do them before the leg work. My legs are nice and warm to start the weight work that way.
Beth

Beth - that's a great idea. I love those step combos, but they are too short for my taste. A great add on to Trisets LB! I am going to try that this weekend.

Susan

Low Max "Blasts Only" premix is an excellent add on. It times out at 21 minutes and really works the legs.

Fembot40, Thanks for posting about the blasts in LowMax! Perfect add-on after TBT lower!:D:D:D I tried it and loved it!!!!:D

Fembot40, Thanks for posting about the blasts in LowMax! Perfect add-on after TBT lower!:D:D:D I tried it and loved it!!!!:D

I agree, that sounds like a perfect add on. Last week I warmed up to BodyMax 2 step combos, did lower body trisets and wrapped up spending some time learning another step DVD that I have been having issues with. The complex choreography is killing me, so I have to practice and practice. While practicing, I don't feel my workout is at an optimal level, so my guilt only allows me to practice after I feel I have already worked out :)

This week I am going to try the Low Max add ons. I love that DVD! I think it's so fun, especially step combo 7. When I do the whole DVD I always repeat the 7th combo/blast.

Susan

Plyo Legs or the Blast section from Kickmax.

Perhaps one of the Plyo Legs sessions from STS would be a good add-on to round out the workout with cardio.

Another possibility would be the final blast section in Kickmax....the cardio bursts.

Thanks Everyone for your ideas.

Last weekend I started with the Body Max step combos, moved on to Lower Body Trisets and finished with Low Max Blasts. My legs were crying, and it was great. Gonna do that again this Sunday before I say good bye to Trisets and move onto another rotation.

Aurore - I bet you are right about Plyo Legs. I haven't done STS yet, although I jumped on the 30% off sale in January. Hope to start that after the Chicago Road Trip.

Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.