A dream and a wish

swift wind

Cathlete
Hey there -

I attended the 2007 RT and talked to Linda, one of Cathe's lovely assistants. The converstaion turned to her job as a personal trainer and she encouraged me to pursue my dream of becoming a PT.

This is my first post for a year.

Yesterday my DH and I took the ACE Personal Training Exam. We both passed!

I spent many months studying. My mind would bounce between thinking I was ready and thinking I can't do this.

I put on my game face, talked to myself and rid my thoughts of all negative and.....

accomplished something I have ALWAYS wanted but had doubt I could do.

The real work begins now... but the road to getting to this chapter in my life has been worth all the effort. I am confident and proud and ready to to touch others lives so they might achieve good health.

I wish to say thanks to Cathe and crew , the ladies at this forum (you know who you are XX'ers), and Linda and my support here at home for believing in me.

Learning is power and I encourage anyone with a dream but is held back by fear to persevere and do it. It is the best feeling in the world.

Now go workout and have fun!
Amy

Hey there -

I attended the 2007 RT and talked to Linda, one of Cathe's lovely assistants. The converstaion turned to her job as a personal trainer and she encouraged me to pursue my dream of becoming a PT.

This is my first post for a year.

Yesterday my DH and I took the ACE Personal Training Exam. We both passed!

I spent many months studying. My mind would bounce between thinking I was ready and thinking I can't do this.

I put on my game face, talked to myself and rid my thoughts of all negative and.....

accomplished something I have ALWAYS wanted but had doubt I could do.

The real work begins now... but the road to getting to this chapter in my life has been worth all the effort. I am confident and proud and ready to to touch others lives so they might achieve good health.

I wish to say thanks to Cathe and crew , the ladies at this forum (you know who you are XX'ers), and Linda and my support here at home for believing in me.

Learning is power and I encourage anyone with a dream but is held back by fear to persevere and do it. It is the best feeling in the world.

Now go workout and have fun!
Amy

Amy,

Congrats on your success, and thanks for sharing with us!!

Oh Amy how wonderful!! I was wondering how you were doing. Phyllis and I were talking about you on this years RT. You should be so proud of yourself!!!

Swifty!!! So nice to hear from you and CONGRATS on passing!!! Knew you could do it!!

Jeanette

WooHoo!!!

Oh Amy thats FABULOUS news! I'm sure whatever direction you decide to go will be perfect for you & DH!:D

How those guns looking' these day? ;)

Tony started many of us on the road to PT...enjoy your success!

That is awesome!! Congrats to you! I am looking into getting my certification also. Would you recommend ACE??

Good luck to you!!

Amy

This is WONDERFUL news!!!:):):) CONGRATS!!!:):):) I am so proud of you and your husband!!! You are such a beautiful, fit woman!!! I am positive you will do well with anything you set your mind to accomplish. I know you will be a blessing and motivation to anyone you train as you have been to me.

Wendy

Amy, congrats to your and your DH!!! That's great news, and great to hear that you're following your dream! It's terrific to hear from you, especially with good news. Good luck with your future plans!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.