A crowned tooth?????????

Yes it will be worth it. Your tooth will lokk very natural.
Tooth pain is my least favorite type of pain, except childbirth. And to get thru it I remind myself that I am not having active labor pains!!!
I have a crown and four naturally born children. I'd rather have more crowns than go thru labor again! Besides you can have pain meds for the crown :eek:

Judy
May God grant you a sunbeam to warm you, a moon beam to charm you & an angel so nothing can harm you :-shy

Yes it will be worth it. Your tooth will lokk very natural.
Tooth pain is my least favorite type of pain, except childbirth. And to get thru it I remind myself that I am not having active labor pains!!!
I have a crown and four naturally born children. I'd rather have more crowns than go thru labor again! Besides you can have pain meds for the crown :eek:

Judy
May God grant you a sunbeam to warm you, a moon beam to charm you & an angel so nothing can harm you :-shy

Yes it will be worth it. Your tooth will look very natural.

Judy

Tooth pain is my 2nd least favorite type of pain behind childbirth. And to get thru it I reminded myself that I was not having active labor pains!!!

Judy

Tooth pain is my 2nd least favorite type of pain behind childbirth. And to get thru it I reminded myself that I was not having active labor pains!!!

Judy

Judy

This is a mistake all these extra posts. My computer said the connection was timed out so I kept trying again. Sorry folks....:-(
Judy

RE: Connie......

Hi Connie,

The last time I had an impression they took one of the upper jaw and lower jaw - it was a horrible experience, the lower jaw impression got stuck :eek:, and it was just awful (no wonder I am denist scared !) (I am shuddering here)

Anyway, the molar to be crowned is on my lower right jaw, and if I count from the back (bearing in my mind my wisdom tooth was removed) it is the second molar in from the back.

I was given a temporary filling on Wednesday, it fell out on Thursday night, and last night the metal filling on top of my root filling fell out (urgh, that was creepy :eek:). My appointment is not until Jan 23rd, so I guess I am going to have go next week and have a temporary one done :-(

Awaiting your advice Connie,

Anna :)

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-12-03 AT 10:00AM (Est)[/font][p]Thanks everyone for your kind words, it is nice to know I am not alone out there when it comes to my fear :eek:.

I have to say the Dentist who numbed me last week was pretty dishy, almost George Clooney (well, almost)! :7

Anna

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.