_0_0_0clean_it_up_TGIF_0_0_0_

Angie, how was Disney yesterday? How did the clean eating go while you were there?
Kate, how was girls night in? What did you ladies do?
Stephanie, why does it seem that - when you are single - there are no good men around - and then once you get married - you are surrounded by all of these delicious men?!?! They are all married, though...
Klaudia, can you come clean my horrible bathrooms? Sounds like you had a productive day.
Colleen, i've only been once but I'm going to have to agree - PT is pretty amazing. How often do you go?
Nina, what kind of TM did you have that got broken? That sucks, but I hope you get something fabulous!
Robin, are you doing much with kettlebells lately? I haven't heard you mention it in awhile.
Hey Patti and Anne!

Well yesterday was a very productive day at work - I was ON TIME! Got lots done, kept the stress level in check, and my brain was even still functioning at 430 pm. Chris had to work late so I went and got Collin from school, went back to my office and worked for another hour while he colored pictures and played with my phone and post-its!

This time of year is SO BUSY at my job - now through about Thanksgiving or mid-December :confused: I just really need to stay on top of it, work over when I need to, be ON TIME, etc.

But guess what?
TODAY IS FRIDAY!!! :D:D:D

Good Morning Ladies !!!

Yay for Friday !!! I'm def. on board wit that one !!!

How was Disney Kate ??
High Fives for your productive day yesterday Katie !

I did med ball abs yesterday morning and then in the afternoon subbed CC#5 on the bike (sweatfest !) for Powermax . It just was easier to go into my gym and shut the door, then to set stuff out here (living room) in the middle of the day!

I'm so glad I went to the dentist with Brayden yesterday. He was so scared. Turns out he had seen his big brother get 2 teeth pulled before and it scared him to death !!! Luckily my DD found a kid friendly dentist and the place was all about kids ! Toys all over and then the hygentist cleaned his teeth while he sat on her lap and he went from crying when they took him back, to five minutes later (yes, it WAS that fast ! ) coming out saying "NANA I'm not scared of the dentist anymore ! "
There was a room with a huge window and we could watch everything from there !
He was a big boy and he talked all the way home about how he likes the dentist now. He had stickers all over his shirt and a toy to bring home and of course a toothbrush. :D:D

Anyway, I might have posted something about it already, but I couldn't remember if I did ......sorry if it's a repeat.
it was a good experience and I'm so glad I am included in so much of my GS's lives.

I have a tooth (with the temporary crown) that is still bothering me, so I am going to call the dentist this morning and see if they can fit me in and see what the problem is.
I wonder if I'll get stickers and a toy ????:p

Today is Plyo legs again , but yes I just did them earlier this week so might sub. Still undecided.

Once more 3 cheers for Friday!!!:D:D
Becky

Hey ladies quick checkin. Early morning work for me. I'll be home around 1.

Have a great clean day.:)

Hey Angie! Have fun yesteday?

Katie, Sorry for the long day! Collin is such a good boy!:D I used to love to go to work w/ my mom!
Girsl night was pizza in mom's bed! It's our favorite thing!

Becky, AMEN on your 3 cheers for Friday! I NEED MY HUSBAND!:D No ones being bad or anything - I just miss him when he's not around.:)
Once again, I just have to say, youare AN AWESOME GRANDMA! I don't ever ask for help w/ the kids. Maybe I should.:confused::confused::confused:
Hope you get YOUR tooth fixed! Bleh.
Plyo legs sounds ....fun!

Robin, Have fun at work!

-
Rainy day here..... may take a rest day today and get in some snugglin w/ the hub tonight.:D

Gotta go - JuBird is waking up and I got a NEED TO FEED!:p

Kate, YES , ask for help !!!!!!! You could probaby use the break and us Grandma's love to be involved !!!! It's win- win !;):D

I just finished Plyo Legs #4 and yoga abs !

Time for my protein pancake .

Happy, Happy!

Becky

good morning everyone!

becky, fabulous wo! good luck with the tooth.

angie, what is on tap for you today? how was disney?

kate, hope dh gets home soon. it is hard when they are gone.

katie, great job getting thru yesterday. sounds like you started and ended your day well. how is the running?

hi robin, have fun at work.

klaudia, thanks for the recommendation for fish. i will look for that.

great am run and abs today. hoping for some light leg work later. need to get my meatloaf going. i am just going to try cooking it in the crockpot and see what happens!

Good Morning Everyone!

Today I will do Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs (my last time in this rotation), followed by GS Bi's & Tri's. I am still stuffy so I had breakfast first and just waiting for it to digest so I don't puke.
I can't believe my week off is over. Today I need to wash the sofa cushion covers and pillow covers, clean the grill, some errands and merge my 401K's. Tomorrow I am allowed to log back on so this weekend I am going to try to catch up on my work email so Monday is not crazy.

Kate, you should ask for help. It would give you some me time.
Becky, good luck with the dentist today.
Katie, you are lucky that Collin was so patient while you worked. I go to PT once a week although after today I have 2 weeks off because of scheduling issues.
Nina, good luck getting your replacement treadmill soon. The good thing is that in FL you can run outside year round unless there is a hurricane.
Angie, how was disney? Was today plyo cardio circuit?
Robin, have a great day at work.

Quick drive by. I've been in such a funk I am not good company for anyone. I'll be fine, but apparently I need to wallow in self-pity for a while longer. One of my friends told me you just have to go through all the stages of this and if you try to skip one it'll just come back. So I'm going with it for now. I should be closing on the condo on Monday. But I'm not excited about, I'm really sad and upset. Don't worry, it'll be okay, I'm just having a tough time right now. Things will get better.

I hope everybody here is doing better than I am! Have a good weekend, everybody.

anne

Happy Friday!

We have tickets to the baseball game tonight and of course it's going to rain ALL day:( It'a a memeorial fundraiser for Darrin's stepdad who passed away 3 years ago so we can't not go and we're taking the girls-blah! Oh, well. Today is cardio-30 minute run/walk which will have to be done on the treadmill.

Angie, did you get another moring workout in? Have fun yesterday?

Katie, doesn't it feel good to get lots done? Ha! Three bathrooms is plenty, thanks!

Becky, I could only do plyo legs once/week! Hope you can get the dental work in-ouch!

Robin, have a great day-see you at lunch!

Kate, ask for help woman! That is the purpose of grandparents-they live for that stuff! A soak in the hot tub sounds so good-I'm still achy in my shoulder and now my forearm too. I love getting old!

Nina, let us know how the crockpot meatloaf turns out.

Colleen, time flies when you're not at work, huh?

Anne, big hugs to you! Thanks for letting us know you're ok-we were worried. Come back when you're ready.

Anne, Good to see you and big hugs comin' your way!

Klaudia, I hope the rain lets up for you. I haven't been to Tiger stadium since I was LITTLE! Mike is not a sports fan and neither am I.
Hope you get your TM time.

Colleen, Busy bee today! Your WO sounds great!
Sorry your work will be so :eek: when you get back! Mike is ALWAYS emialing stuff/thinking about work/planning/talking on the phone. It never ends, but I'm glad he can be home with us in the evenings.

Nina, WTG on the early run! Any word on your TM $?
I've never made a meatloaf in the crockpot. Let us know how it turns out! I would think there would be a lot of grease pooling up?:confused:

Becky, WTG on getting that WO in! I'm looking forward to a daily 1PM WO when DDs are in school.

-
Productive AM - getting so much done...... OUr house was a MESS!:eek:

Anne, I hope things feel better for you soon.

My dentist is CLOSED until Monday, so I guess it's just me and ADVIL all weekend !!:confused:

I'm having a productive morning too Kate ! I NEED to clean but maybe this afternoon. This morning I've washed sheets, made chili for our big cool down this weekend (fall-like weather this weekend, rain and high Sunday of 69 degrees !!!), and baking Keegan's birthday cake, he is 7 years old today ! and also made some of those breakfast bars , with the oatmeal, honey, pb ....... I make them about every 10 days, and eat one before a workout. LOVE them !!

Oven is beeping...........gotta run !

Becky

Good morning peeps!!

I had every intention of working out before work, so didn't happen! I may try to sneak out early, do some grocery shopping and try to cut the grass before the rain starts. Why is it raining on most of us today???

Angie, hello!

Katie, only strange weird guys hit on me, need me a rich orphan doctor! Good for you for all of the work you're doing, i hope they appreciate you.

Becky, sorry the dentist is closed, ithink you deserve stickers now for sure

Hi Robin!!

Kate, pizza in bed sound fantastic. Enjoy the day,and the night to come :)

Nina, nice W/o! as always.

Colleen: Fantastic w/o, as always. I stress when i'm off work, having to go back and sift through the email swamp!

Anne, i'm sorry you're going thorugh a tough time...i can empathize with you, and will offer any support you need.

Klaudia, Have a great time at the game tonight, what a cool idea for a memorial actually.

Today, i'm thinking about doing a Jillian Michael's circuit, its quite good actually. My whole body hurts, so maybe not totally killing myself is a wise idea! I'll throw some core work in there as well.
Have a great day everyone
Steph

steph, that is awful your dentist is closed. your chili sounds good though. what kind of bars are you maing? i'd love the recipe.

klaud, get some tm time, i hope.

kate, no word on tm money. i will call monday, but i think it will be a slow process. i just need it by the end of sept as that is when dh travels. i used 97%ff beef, so i hope there is not a lot of grease. yuck!

colleen, i hate the anticipation of going back to work.

anne, big hugs coming your way. i understand not being excited about your new place. just put one foot in front of the other..... and be kind to yourself.

we walked to the library - 1 mile each way. it was fun. lunch done, and i am so tired. i should get a jump start on my cleaning, but i have no motivation. eats are awesome today, and no cravings, and no overeating urges. i think i will just relax a bit. bad call with my mom today. she was crying on the phone how she cannot believe this is her life. i was just sort of quiet - i am sympathetic, but they have been apart for 1.5yrs now - she HAS to start believing this is really happening. then she got kind of irritated with me and said, "ihope you survive this." well, of course i will survive this - i ened to take care of my own family. also, her divorce will not be my life. it will not run my life. i hope i do not sound callous and unsympathetic. i just want some distance from it, you know?

becky, bummer on the dentist!! ouch!
wtg on a productive day! ive been wanting to make some chili too....and soup!
what a great gr'ma you are! wow! what kind of cake?
recipe for bars please! sounds yum

steph, go easy on your poor body, woman!
we need grocs baaaad too, but im holding out for the farmers market tmrw. id rather buy local stuff:)

nina, callous - no!!!! you are right -- it is THEIR divorce. take care of your pumpkins....the divorce will happen whether or not you know every detail. does your mom have a counselor she can talk to?
your walk sounds great - too nasty here.

-
eats are clean! making m a roast for dinner. just started some bread for him and an angel food cake for him too - his fave. glad i dont like it!:D:D:D

Kate, they are the energy sustaining bars (?) from the Healthy Recipes forum. I am almost sure you posted there that you'd made them. They are made like no-bake cookies, just mix it all together in a bowl, then make into "hamburger patties" , ha.
I LOVE them !!

I am heading to farmer's market in the morning too ! I need EVERYTHING fresh right now !!!

We love angel food cake, sliced strawberries and cool whip. mmmm

Oh, the cake ......it's just white cake but I'm decorating it.....since he has a summer birthday I'm doing a swimming pool cake. Fingers crossed that it turns out okay.
I'll put a pic on my FB if I'm happy with how it turns out .;)

Becky

LOL, Becky! I knew they sounded familiar!:D I have a leeeeetle too many recipes!:D:D:D:p:p:p
That cake sounds super cute! Are you using blue jello for the water?

-
Got a good CS in - time for some time with my girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.