_0_0_0clean_it_up_TGIF_0_0_0_

Hey everyone,

Sorry I was MIA all day. We had kind of a busy day. I finger painted which I'm pretty sure I haven't done in about 25 years. We read some books, played, etc.

Disney was good yesterday. Long as usual but fun. I think (dare I say it?) I'm a little tired of it!

Eats were pretty good yesterday. My plan was to order a chicken caesar salad with dressing on the side but they wouldn't do that (not sure if it is premixed or what). Anyway, I didn't have any breadsticks or croutons so that was good. For dinner I had a veggie sandwich on whole grain bread that was actually decent.

Today we didn't do our work out until after Ryan got home from work because we were both too tired to get up this morning. Today was Plyo Cardio Circuit. Those ski abs after the level ones just kill me! Eats are still on target and good. I'm getting slightly lazy with measuring so I need to get back into that.

Katie, hope you had a productive day at work - I know how you love Fridays. I loved the mental image of Collin playing in your office!

Becky, great dentist success! We had a great pediatric dentist in Tucson and I was so glad b/c Ellie cracked her tooth and needed a crown and they were so great! What WO did you end up doing?

Kate, hope you get some good snuggles tonight. I hate it when Ryan's away too. I just need him around!

Nina, did you get your leg work in? How is the meat loaf? I'm so sorry about your mom and all of that. I can't even imagine trying to be supportive of my mom in that way.

Colleen, I hope you start feeling better soon! How do you feel like weight work is with Insanity? The first week I thought there was no way I could add weight work but now I think it's possible. I'm not sure I will though. I kind of like it as is and will feel accomplished without it!

Anne, I wish there was something I could say to make it all better. It breaks my heart to see you going through this. Hang in there, do what you need to do, we'll be here!

Klaudia, it seems like the midwest has been just dumped on this summer. I felt like it was going to rain here a lot and it really hasn't. Our grass is dying it's been so dry! Hope you guys can go to the game!

Steph, I have always been curious about Jillian's workouts... I don't know how much I can veer away from Cathe though! :) I thought you were supposed to be taking a WO break!

Hi Lisa! Good morning I guess... :)

OK, be back tomorrow - no plans for the weekend. Quiet as usual. I don't know how I'll get back into a social life when we move back to the states. :)

Hey I'm home and only have a few minutes

Nina good luck with the meatloaf.

Becky good for Brayden.

Katie why is your job so busy this time of the year

Kate how is J booty?

Klaudia sorry about the rain.

Steph Jillian Michael's circuit...tell me more tell me more
-------
Today at work we had a retirement party. People brought in potluck.
:confused: the salad was really good....but the rest of the stuff:rolleyes:. I only ate a little.

Angie yay to you for not eating breadsticks or croutons....it's only empty calories.

You are doing so good.....making me want Insanity.

becky, i haven't done it but i've seen it in mags. cant wait to see/hear how yours goes!

angie, sorry abt the salad but it sounds like you did well in spite of it.:)
wtg getting your wo! i think m is going to want a rest night....i know hes tired - he didnt get home until 1am.:confused:

robin, j's all healed up, thanks for asking!
good job @ the party!

-
oh man, does my dinner smell good!:D

Thanks Robin! Insanity is pretty awesome! But I've got a load of determination right now!

Kate, I smell your roast too! I'm on my way. Be there tomorrow. :)

I'm going to try to go to bed now. It's 10:30 and I'm wide awake. Too much on my mind with this whole school thing. I finally got in touch with everyone that I needed to and now just need to sign on the dotted line! I'm going to start taking classes in January! How scary! Two classes to start:

• COMD 2500, Language, Speech, and Hearing Development; 3 credits (no prerequisites)
  • COMD 3100, Fundamentals of Anatomy for Speech and Language; 3 credits (no prerequisites)
Sound fun?

EEK! I'm so excited!

all are welcome for dinner! becky, youd better bring some cake tho!:D

how exciting angie! btw, how are the french lessons going?

-
ready for a laaaazy fri night!:D:D:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.