90 day supreme

These workouts are on their way to me (thanks Michele!) and I CAN'T WAIT! I need something new and different until Insanity Asylum is released.

allwildgirl said:
These workouts are on their way to me (thanks Michele!) and I CAN'T WAIT! I need something new and different until Insanity Asylum is released.

What is INSANITY ASYLUM????

I just did Chest & Back and whoa did they move fast. At first I was put off by it, but then I decided that we tend to train a lot of slow movements so faster might be a decent change.

I just did Chest & Back and whoa did they move fast. At first I was put off by it, but then I decided that we tend to train a lot of slow movements so faster might be a decent change.

That's EXACTLY what I thought! I had to go a little lighter just for safety purposes. I can lift heavy, but not at that rate. But it's good to mix things up, so I'm sticking with it... I do like the workouts. Just having to get used to his style...

I don't follow their pace on C/B. If you'll notice, they're going so fast on some moves it affects their ROM and form. At times, it's like they're competing to see who can go the fastest. Crazy.

I'd rather go at a pace that allows me to do the moves safely and effectively for me.

I've gotten into the habit of 'rewinding" (I DO wish these were chaptered more than just "warm-up/workout/stretch") and "catching up" that way. It does make the less-than-40 minute workout more like an hour workout, but it works for me.

C&B is really the only workout where this is a problem. (If they'd only listen to Tom when he says to slow down!)

I finally got around to trying this out. I did Shoulders & Arms and I did like the workout. I don't however like the two guys - they seem really annoyed anytime Tom gives them tips and it's as if the cameras are just an inconvenience... they just seem pissed off.

Despite Grumpy & Cranky, I do like the fact that the workouts are a bit shorter in length and move at a good clip. I'm gonna give the Ultimate Ball a try tomorrow since you all have raved about it!!

Regardless, it's an excellent deal at $20.

Pam

I wasnt a big fan of Ultimate Ball, mainly b/c I couldnt do the few lunges they inserted along the way b/c they bothered my knee, and I have fairly inflexible wrist joints so after awhile, all the plank type moves were starting to hurt! I do like the idea of working the core with the stability ball though! I'll probably sub Core Max for this one though.

I cant tell anything from the title of Tabata Inferno.....how much plyo/high impact is in this one? How knee friendly is it? If it's got alot of things such as that, if I made them low impact or omitted them altogether, is the workout still even worth doing?? At such a good price, I did expect a few (particularly the cardios) to be something I couldnt do.

Thanks!

I wasnt a big fan of Ultimate Ball, mainly b/c I couldnt do the few lunges they inserted along the way b/c they bothered my knee, and I have fairly inflexible wrist joints so after awhile, all the plank type moves were starting to hurt! I do like the idea of working the core with the stability ball though! I'll probably sub Core Max for this one though.
I didn't like the way my wrists felt after that sequence of plank moves the first time I did the workout. Now, I use push-up handlebars to do those moves, and my wrists feel fine.

I cant tell anything from the title of Tabata Inferno.....how much plyo/high impact is in this one? How knee friendly is it? If it's got alot of things such as that, if I made them low impact or omitted them altogether, is the workout still even worth doing?? At such a good price, I did expect a few (particularly the cardios) to be something I couldnt do.

Thanks!

The question was already asked, and answered above (post 4). ;)

I am enjoying these workouts...I did Core Challenge the day before....I am believing to think Cathe and Tom are twins!

I'm on week 4 and really enjoying it. Chest and Back is extremely fast, like you all have said but I've decided to challenge myself w/ this program and keep it heavy. So, what I've done is write down each exercise and what I can lift and I go at my own pace. Fortunately, the other weights workouts are not that fast and frantic.

I've given up on Ultimate Ball. The planks on the ball hurt my wrists so I'm throwing in something else on those days.

Is anyone following Tosca Reno's eating plan that came w/ S90? I'm starting it Monday!

Tracy

I did shldrs/arms lastnight and boy am I sore today. In all the weighted workouts my heart rate stays up and I'm sweatn bigtime! I like these workouts!

I just received an email that mine has been shipped! I'll be curious to check this series out. I will take a look at the enclose Tosca way of eating. I did hear it is a lot of tofu etc, so not sure of that for me. I also ordered the push up things. Even doing pushups with holding onto dumb bells still hurt my wrists, so I'm hoping these will help.

aussiekers, you'll enjoy S90! I went through the 1st week of the eating plan today and made my grocery list and didn't see any tofu. There may be some later on. Of course if there is something you don't like you can sub something else. I'm going to do that on a few meals :D

Tracy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.