90 day supreme

well I can't wait! I've been making Cathe more regular in my routine ( 2-3 days a week) along with Cardio Coach (1 -2 a week). So, now I'll add this in as well, the more the merrier, huh? As far as the diet, Im sure that is my downfall. I eat about 1600 calories, exercise off about 400 and can't seem to lose anything. I'm uncertain what to try next. Hope this kick starts it for me! I'm 53, 54 in a few weeks, think I need to just add in more cardio, but I so much prefer weight training. Anyone in my boat? I see improvement in my looks, although the scale isn't moving and my legs seem more muscular, not any smaller.

I havent noticed much on the scale but my clothes are fitting better. My stomach seems flatter too. I really want to get under 130 tho, I'm currently 133.5 5" 3, almost 42 yrs old.

I have noticed an improvement...the scale has not moved that much and my core has gotten stronger. For cardio I have been attending Zumba classes, running and try to do kickboxing when I can with a little bit of step and The Wave mixed in.

The Core Challenge reminded so much of Cathe...I think Cathe and Tom are related ;)

well I can't wait! I've been making Cathe more regular in my routine ( 2-3 days a week) along with Cardio Coach (1 -2 a week). So, now I'll add this in as well, the more the merrier, huh? As far as the diet, Im sure that is my downfall. I eat about 1600 calories, exercise off about 400 and can't seem to lose anything. I'm uncertain what to try next. Hope this kick starts it for me! I'm 53, 54 in a few weeks, think I need to just add in more cardio, but I so much prefer weight training. Anyone in my boat? I see improvement in my looks, although the scale isn't moving and my legs seem more muscular, not any smaller.

Have you looked at the meal plan that came w/ S90? Following Tosca's clean eats will give amazing results. I also enjoy weights a lot more than cardio but I think once we hit 40 we gotta get that cardio in (I'm 43). I try not to worry about the scale but rather how clothes fit.

does anyone own this along with P90X and how do they compare? Obviously price difference is quite substantial but as far as results. I'm seem to be in a rut and not getting any results from anything at this point so thinking i need to completely change things up

I guess it depends what "results" you're looking for, but I have both S90 and P90x and I'm already getting way more use out of this set! I like the shorter strength segments b/c I can add on additional cardio. I like how each workout has some core work in S90 and I also thought for me, P90X had too many pull-ups and push-ups. I didnt mind the push-ups as much but I can barely do one pull-up and I know it's something I can work up to, but with so many segments I always feel like I'm wasting half my workout time staring at the screen waiting for the others to finish their reps!

You can beat the price either!!

I can't wait to get mine, I'm hoping early this week it should arrive. When it comes, is there a set routine to follow, or do you come up with your own? Do you do one of the DVD's and on that is weight and cardio work and do you find it is enough to get results or do you add on to it? I am going to look closely at the diet, I need to do something!!

I just did total body for the first time and loved it, great workout. Im seeing and feeling like I'm getting leaner but nit much change on the scale but I'm not following the eating plan but I intend on eating way better to see what happens. I guess I've only lost about 4 lbs so far but my clothes are loser overall and they where getn tight on me! For the price these are great workouts, I know they go fast which I didnt like at first but I'm getn an awesome workout , both cardio and wt wise. It gets my heart rate up with every wt workout, so I'm getn 2 workouts in one!

I typically follow the calendar but I think I'm going to switch up Legs which is on Saturday to Friday and do cardio on Saturday. I also take my rest day on Sunday instead of Tues.

I'm starting the first week of the meal plan tomorrow so I'll let y'all know how it goes. I've seen some added definition since I started S90 but I still need to lean up a bit more.

Well, mine showed up today in the mail! I'm so excited. Included are the 10 dvds, the bonus supreme rock hard abs dvd and the nutrition pamphlet by tosca reno. I'm psyched! The diet plan looks easy enough to follow, I will use these suggestions in my choices. Normal ideas like eating protein and complex carbs in every meal. Looks mainly like how I eat, I think my biggest problem is portion sizes. I also received my pushup so I hope these help my wrists.

I have yet to break a sweat with these as they are still in there sleeves. But I am following Tosca's eating plan and have made dramatic changes, especially in my waist and thighs. I am om my 10th day and never hungry or moody. So I am eating 6x a day and love it! I am still doing my regular Cathe WO along with some turbokick. I have never followed an eating plan before so this has made a huge difference for me.

I looked over the eating plan last night, should really help me to watch my intake of foods. The drinking of 4 cups of water first thing about gagged me today, but I did it and I have been drinking the other waters too. I haven't felt thirsty all day. I'm hoping this will help me because I really feel like I am bloaty and retaining water all the time anymore. Tonight, my ring turns on my finger! I had oatmeal and a hard boiled egg for breakfast. I don't know about eating all the eggs this plan has, but I know I can modify with the other choices. I will do my first CD tomorrow, really looking forward to seeing what it is all about.

Fitatfifty, isn't it great not getting hungry on this plan? I almost feel like it's too much food. I didn't eat four eggs w/ the oatmeal this morning, just 1 whole egg and 2 egg whites.

Aussiekers, glad the water is helping. I'm also drinking hot water w/ lemon juice in the morning before b'fast. Tosca instructs this in her latest book, Stripped. That's hard to get down...uggg, but it's a daily detox so I'm giving it a go.

Hope y'all enjoy the workouts when you get started. I'm really liking them and am seeing good results :D

I'm on week 4 but I started it about 6 weeks ago when I was doing a round of Gym Style. I would do the cardio DVDs on my cardio days :)

Well, I did the first dvd, a little fast, but you really don't have to go at their speed because you can pause it and one of the guys does it a bit on the slower side. Doing 12 reps three times was too much for me so I did it 12/10/8 like Cathe's pyramid and that helped me with the timing too. It did fly by. When he said it was the last exercise, I was like, "what?". I'm looking forward for the next one to see how it is. I think I might like this when I start back with golf because it will be a good way to really mix it up. I kind of felt "guilty" though today when I was done. I didn't do any Cathe after it or other Cardio. DO you really think one of these is enough a day?

Yes, chest and back is super fast...I think it's the fastest of all of the weights w/o. I don't go nearly as fast as they do. For these, I've got the exercises written down w/ reps and what I lift and I go at my own pace so the downside is I do have to pause it. But I go heavy, so there isn't anyway I could keep up unless I did lighter weights. I think the weights w/o's are enough on their own as long as you challenge yourself w/ the weight load. And they do seem to be over really quickly esp when you're used to an hour long workout. Going my pace though, it does take me almost an hour. Some of the cardio and abs workouts do need a little something else w/ them. Like Core Challenge...it's not enough on it's own so I throw in a couple rounds of Tabata or Cardio Challenge just to add an extra 10 min or so. What I've gotten from Tom Holland is that these are designed to very intense in a short amt of time.

He never stops talking. I didn't mind Tony Horton but this guy ...
I guess it's because I'm used to AOS and Core Performance.
They don't talk incessantly for no apparent reason. It was just non stop.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.