90 day supreme

Tony annoys me way more than. I didnt stick with p90 x like I have 90 day supreme. I'm seeing results too and these arent an hr long.

So I have tried cardio challenge which was pretty good. Didn't finish the final round of Back and Biceps ( still think Back and Biceps of P90X is way better ) and just finished the Tabata disc. It was tough!
I think I told him to shut up several times but he wasn't paying attention :)
They are good workouts.

I just did the Tabata workout today. All I can say is WOW! I have only done 3 workouts but I think I do like this. I was suppose to workout both Sat. and Sun but couldn't so I just started back today with the next in line. I know it probably is best to do them like it is stated, but I figure as long as I'm doing them in order that will work. Hopefully my eating remains more consistent too. Seems I go off during the weekend, so tough to stick with it then cuz we seem to always eat out or have too many drinks. Oh, well, I guess I'll try the 5 days good and 2 days hopefully better plan ha ha

Legs for me today...that w/o kicks my hiney. My heart rate gets sky high!

I got the 1st week of the meal plan done and it was great....loved the food! Hubby and I went out to dinner w/ his boss and wife Sat night and while I ordered cobia and veggies, the chef prepared it in a delish sauce. I ordered dessert and ate a few bites. This was the first sugar I've had in 4 weeks and it didn't taste all that great.

Cupcake, Tom and cast irk me a bit too. He doesn't cue as well as he could and on some exercises he doesn't tell how many reps to do. I wish the cast would just smile a little ;)

Glad to hear everyone is enjoying S90 :cool:

I find a lot of the crew annoying, but I hardly ever look at the screen, so I can tune them out.

Tom's incessant blather is kind of like white noise (unless I notice something kinda dumb he says, like "do as many as you can...even if it's just one or two" : um..if someone can only do 1-2 of a move, they proably aren't ready for this series!).

I like his voice, and it's more just part of the background for me. Now, if it were someone with a horrible voice, like Denise AUstin (IMO), it would drive me bonkers.

I do find it a bit strange he doesn't do any of the exercise, but I guess it is because he is timing or counting? I agree, the crew is very blah, like they don't even want to be there. I guess I am spoiled by Cathe!! But, I will give this series the green light. I am def. feeling some muscles I didn't know I had....ouch!

In S90 a couple more means at least 4. I was really looking forward to stopping after a couple more, but he keeps going

I really like this series. I feel stronger and tighter after just 3 workouts. Once I'm done, I plan to start STS again.

I've done about a month of S90 and so far I think the cardio and abs shine more than the weight work. I am seriously thinking of doing the P90X weight work mixed with the S90 cardio/abs. Not having tried all the workouts yet, it is too early to say, but just counting the tabata, ultimate ball and cardio challenge workouts, the system is $20 well spent.

I'm a few days into week 5 and still going strong. I enjoy the workouts for the most part and basically follow the plan as is (I don't add on but I always get at least 10,000 steps a day or more as I do everyday). I guess I've come to realize that I don't need an hour workout to see results. I've definitely lost inches and my clothes are fitting much better and I love how short the workouts are so for me, there is basically no dread factor.

For the weight lifting workouts, I feel the pace is rather fast (esp for C&B) so depending on the day, I'll pause the DVD for heavier lifting or keep up with them and use lighter weights for more of a circuit-like workout. Overall, I give the set a solid B+. I don't think I'll be doing the full 90 days though. I know that around the 6 week mark I'll need to take a break and move on to something else to prevent boredom. I'm moving on to a Rip60/RKS/Yoga rotation that I'm really looking forward to.

Carolyn

Most workouts are about 1/2 hour. Their warm-up is about 5 minutes and I never do their stretch, so not sure, another 5? So 40 minutes most days. Tabata is a bit longer, 37 minutes IIRC.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.