6 Days to Pre-sale!!

JT

Cathlete
Excited about TTM and CF! Plus, excited about the upcoming presale.
Thought about MM and STS, the new workouts are different because of the gained knowledge used to create them.

Is the presale starting 7/16? I am searching the forums but there's so much activity I'm probably missing what's right in front of me!

mmis29 said:
Is the presale starting 7/16? I am searching the forums but there's so much activity I'm probably missing what's right in front of me!

Yes, presale starts July 16. They are selling the bundles like LIS. $89.97 w/o the Spin DVD and $99.97 with Spin.

Lmbo... I'm thinking along those same lines rapidbreathe! Lol trying to find a way to buy them. I wish they'd let us pay two payments

We usually have at least 2-3 months minimum (if not more) before they are delivered - so this might be the 1st time in preorder history (since the Intensity Series in 2000) that I don't order on the first day and wait.

Although... might have to skip eating for a week! LOL.... Oh wait!! My birthday is the next friday.... same as Cathe's.... Bday money!!!! ok.... ordering on the first day again.... LOL...

When are the road trips? Did filming start yet? It makes sense to do presale at $10 per workout abt then add tax and shipping.

Although... might have to skip eating for a week! LOL.... Oh wait!! My birthday is the next friday.... same as Cathe's.... Bday money!!!! ok.... ordering on the first day again.... LOL...

Hey Anne!!! My birthday is 7/18!! Happy Birthday from one cancer to another!!!

Denise :D

Awesome price on these. DH said I can get them for my birthday which is in Nov. I don't have LBB yet, so I may just sneak that in as a bday bonus. ; )

I'm especially super excited about the Rear Delts/Legs!
And the Kickboxing.
And the Low Impact.
And of course the rest of them!
I totally need help with the rear delts... hovering over a PC all day takes a toll!
What a great idea, Cathe!

I don't understand all of the excitement about the presale date coming soon????? I've also never understood the buzz about "what number I am in the presale." It's not like they are being released next week or that there are a limited number available so first come first served. I'm not trying to be mean or flaming, I just don't get the excitement over the start of a pre-sale. What is it?

Jenniferlove said:
I'm especially super excited about the Rear Delts/Legs!
And the Kickboxing.
And the Low Impact.
And of course the rest of them!
I totally need help with the rear delts... hovering over a PC all day takes a toll!
What a great idea, Cathe!

I'm excited about the rear delts focus too! Several months ago in the section of the forum where we can suggest ideas to Cathe for new workouts or products, I requested a posture workout because I'm hunched over a compute so much (and just getting older). Nobody commented on it to join in and say they wanted it, too, so I figured I'd never see it, BUT here it is! Tanks Cathe! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who's excited about it. :)

FYI, my posture has really started to improve with STS, around the middle of meso 2...my rear delts are so much stronger than when I began, although I've been strength training (with Cathe DVDs) 2-3 times a week. There's just something about STS!

Oh, and to answer the question about the excitement over the pre-sale, I can only answer for myself, but I'm super psyched about it and will be ordering the first day of I can find time. In the end does it matter much? Probably not...maybe I'll get my DVDs a day or two sooner than folks further down the list. But to me, it's a tangible way to give myself a gift that I treasure greatly The gift of my continued fitness, to my pursuit of even greater fitness. It's an out of the ordinary way to demonstrate to myself that I care for myself (verses the quotidian acts of working out and eating right). Its not just any old thing to me. Plus it's just fun...I buy now then have all those months (oh if only it were just weeks!) of anticipation. It's like starting to plan for your vacation months in advance...the excitement builds when you first get the idea, but doesn't really take root until you bite the bullet and buy your tickets. I'm buying my ticket for Cathe's new adventure on Monday! But like I said, that's why it's exciting to me. Others may feel differently.

I think, for me, the excitement is knowing that something awesome will be coming in the mail (or dowloadable) - something great to look forward to;
it's exciting that Cathe has a new series coming out.
The earlier the order the faster the receipt of the prize - it's just fun:D

Oh, and to answer the question about the excitement over the pre-sale, I can only answer for myself, but I'm super psyched about it and will be ordering the first day of I can find time. In the end does it matter much? Probably not...maybe I'll get my DVDs a day or two sooner than folks further down the list. But to me, it's a tangible way to give myself a gift that I treasure greatly The gift of my continued fitness, to my pursuit of even greater fitness. It's an out of the ordinary way to demonstrate to myself that I care for myself (verses the quotidian acts of working out and eating right). Its not just any old thing to me. Plus it's just fun...I buy now then have all those months (oh if only it were just weeks!) of anticipation. It's like starting to plan for your vacation months in advance...the excitement builds when you first get the idea, but doesn't really take root until you bite the bullet and buy your tickets. I'm buying my ticket for Cathe's new adventure on Monday! But like I said, that's why it's exciting to me. Others may feel differently.

Lorrie, I think Trixoo stated it very eloquently. For me, the excitement of a pre-sale is more than about retail therapy or just having something new...my Cathe workouts are one of my most deeply personal and, simultaneously, visible, ways that I perform Self Care. It's easy as a working mom of 4 - and seriouly - anybody no matter what their life circumstance, to decide NOT to care for themselves. It's something I struggle with as life tends to interfere with my plans..;).... But...my stacks of DVD's and my equipment slowly but surely taking over the living room - these are reminders to me AND to my family that I am, and can, and will, care for my health.

(I also think they get a kick out of listening to me talking to the TV as I converse with Cathe...."oh, no way pretty lady...YOU can do that insane move as much as you like...no thank you! I will cheerfully modify the heck out of that!" - I wouldn't deprive them of that, LOL).

I don't understand all of the excitement about the presale date coming soon????? I've also never understood the buzz about "what number I am in the presale." It's not like they are being released next week or that there are a limited number available so first come first served. I'm not trying to be mean or flaming, I just don't get the excitement over the start of a pre-sale. What is it?

I feel the same :). I get excited when SNM has announced they've shipped the orders...actually, I don't really get excited until I have the actual DVD or download in my procession :D. But that's just my personality. It is nice however to confirm that you will be purchasing Cathe workouts at a great price.

Natasha

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.