5th Element Clothes.....

Bernard

Cathlete
:'( They don't seem to stock anything for any one large....typical. The top situation was looking promising but there is nothing listed under Large Size. Lovely workout clothes though, I especially like the workout bottoms. Really nice, and I love their Cathe link !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Anna :)

I was bummed at their size selection also. :( Their largest size is a good 3 inches too small. It seems that all of the manufacturers of cute workout clothes think that women with large chests don't exercise. I want some cute clothes!

Ok, I'm through venting....

Ladies,
You could always buy some of the 5th Element clothes now with the goal in mind of fitting into them within ___ months! That is, of course, if you have the type of body where your chest shrinks as the rest of your body shrinks, like me.
Just a thought.
Cruncholi

Christina,

My thoughts too, do these companies think we don't exercise ?
Still it is something to buy when I can (always look on the bright side of weight loss)fit into them.

Yours Hopefully,

I am sorry I wish I could be more positive but I have to admit one of the girls I used to do a step class with at the gym had the same problems she often had to workout in one of her own bras.

Anna you could try Berlei's shock absorber bra, they come in large sizes I think. Reebok do tops up to size 16.

Otherwise that's all I can suggest.

Babs

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-22-02 AT 12:40PM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Babs,

I have been getting mine from TJ Max, we have a store here where I live. They sell the USPro stuff (I think that is what it is called) and they come in Large and Xlarge (lovely ! :-rollen), the tops are about £10 each. Next do some nice ones too, with secret support in them.

Okay we have a small TJ in Ealing I will definitely have a look in there next week. I love USPro I have some of their bottoms and tops. I forget they do them in L and XL.

I sent you an email my dvd's came yesterday :-jumpy so I now have Ab Hits just got to figure out how to use it within my rotation.

Babs

Clothes manufacturers, tell me about it!!

And I'd just like to say, for the record, that more endowed ladies are not the only ones with trouble making clothes fit!

If you have no chest at all, it is also very trying. I have to be very careful about selections of tops, tee shirts, sweaters to make sure they don't make me look even longer and more like a flat board or, God forbid, a man!!!!!!

Can you believe I am so small (cleavage is a word I can only dream of) I cannot find any underwear to fit, they make these A and AA cups but they assume that just because you have no chest, you also have no back width or muscles!!!!! Grrrrrrrr

Clare

OMG me too - once I emailed my favorite online shopping store to ask why they did not carry A cup bras, and do you know who emailed me back? the SPECIAL NEEDS department. SPECIAL NEEDS! AGH! I get so angry when bra shopping. Your choices are either heavily padded, or something that looks like a training bra.

Jill

Omigod Jill!

This made me laugh like a drain! :D

Special needs is good, very good in the joke department!

I refuse to go the teen bra route, even if they did fit around tha back, which they don't, and I look b****y ridiculous in a padded number, like I'm trying too hard! My husband once laughed hysterically at the sight of me in one. I think he just likes androgynous women.

Let's look at it this way: we re just SPECIAL ladies... ;-)

OK?

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.