50 and over month of February check in

Jann- what a terrible ordeal! That was all from the stomach flu? I bet you don't feel up to doing anything after your weekend!

Kims-are you Kim s or Kim's? These names we make up are confusing. I'm not really iron mom either. In fact, I'm Beth. I made up that name a long time ago when I was new to these boards.

Joan, what happened to that pep talk? Where r you?

magnolia. I didn't know that at had explores wo. I bought the downloaded version last time. Do you Think it is worth buying the DVDs?

Today is Cardio day for me.. I'm going to spin later. I would love to throw turbo barre in there also.

It's Kim. The 's' stands for my last name.

Jann, good grief! What an ordeal. I hope you feel better soon.

I'm still hangin' out with Leslie. 2 Mile Express. It wasn't extreme, but it was good to move.

Having a bit of a hard time mood-wise. I'll be glad when it's over. Hope it doesn't last long.

Y'all have a good evening!

HI all -- YUP all from the flu. Did I mentioned I fainted twice? :confused: It seems I am mostly well, then boom, if I get sick, I have to GET sick. :mad: Feeling better today, no where normal though. The doc said it could take up to 2 weeks. I had such big plans for Feb. :(

Kim -- Don't you love the mood swings? ;) I hope it's short lived for you.

Beth How did spin go? When I read spin, I got wooosie. :rolleyes:

Hey Joan -- where are you?

HI Magnolia! Miss you! :D

So my eye caught 'MetaBoost' in one of Magnolia's post and I remembered how much I like FitPrime Just Right so I did MetaBoost.
I just love the music in these.
The intensity was perfect for where I am right now....getting back to it!

Hope you ladies are having a great night :D

Oh yeah, and my moods are a good bit better. ;)

Kim - I should pull fitprime out. I enjoy them also. :)

Feeling better today. I had acupuncture done yesterday. It really helped clean up my system. Going to try to walk on the treadmill this morning. :D

OH Joan and Magnolia Hello~~~~~

Hi all -- Where are you?

HouseMAX today. I have to get things back in order. It's driving me crazy. DH did OK -- well, yeah, we will say OK. :p:p Plan to get Reggie out for a walk today also. I know he misses them.

Hi, Y'All!

I am so sorry to have been absent for so long! Just been so busy, and unfortunately too busy to work out. But not too busy to eat! :eek: We went to a wedding (DH's second cousin) in Richmond, VA last weekend. It was the biggest wedding I think I ever went to. The bride is from a prominent family there, and it was an entire weekend of partying and being with dh's family and the bride's family (they're all great--we had a fabulous time). Then there was Valentine's Day, etc. Whew! Glad to be back to normal.

Jann! Wow, I am so sorry to hear about your ordeal! I am glad you are better.

I pre-ordered the workouts. I do agree with Beth and KimS, though, when presented with a wide range of choices, I sometimes lose focus!

I love the Fit Primes, and I think Metaboost is just about my favorite. I plan to do Pump shortly, and will check back in.

This was a bad morning. The 19-year-old niece of one of our sopranos died suddenly over the weekend, and the funeral was thing morning. Very, very sad.

BBL.

Magnolia

Hi, Y'All!

Back again. I just finished Pump, and I really feel good. It was wonderful to move, and I know I'll get a better night's sleep tonight.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Magnolia

Hey ladies:D

Glad you are back, Magnolia, and lovin' some Pump!

I took Wed. off as Wed and Sun are rest days. Last night I finally tried my Wii Zumba and just loved it!
I've had it for about a year :rolleyes: and had never got past the tutorial,which is quite lame imho, so last night I decided to skip it and just try a workout. All the difference in the world.
So glad I 'discovered' this fun thing. I see this being part of my future activity endeavors. :D

Today will be an unscheduled rest day as I've had stomach issues today to the point I've had to take pain meds.
I plan on getting a new doctor in the next few weeks and hopefully they can diagnosis this thing I got goin' on.

Y'all have a wonderful weekend. I will be keeping 4 outta 5 gbabes this weekend so hopefully my gdaughter and I will do a dvd. She loves to workout with me. She's 9 and we have a blast!!!

Hi, Y'All!

Kims, how great that your granddaughter enjoys working out with you! That is fantastic! What a great way to spend quality time with her!

I did some housework max today, but I just finished the Athletic Training Express premix. Give Cathe 20 minutes, and she'll work your hiney off! :eek: Anyway, I should sleep well tonight.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Magnolia

Good Sunday morning all!

Kim -- It takes so much energy to look after children. :confused: I hope it gets easier when they are older. Cool about you gdaughter. If grandma can -- you bet she can!!

Magnolia I love premiexes!!

Joan are you buried under tax forms? :rolleyes:

Hey Beth!

Rest day today. I am so glad I am feeling better. What a difference a week makes! I got the drawing for our spring project back from the designer yesterday. I am so excited to get started. I am redoing the right side of my front yard!! I'll see if I can post the pic.

6902810435_395cbacaaf.jpg

Good Monday everyone :D

Jann, that looks beautiful.

I'm starting my own version of the cabbage soup diet thingie today. My idea was that this would help me focus on my eating habits, which have been 'iffy'.
I ain't gonna stay on it long, just want to kinda detox. I've never done this diet really so we'll see how it goes.
I love soup right now...and veggies...so this should work for me if I add some protiens like chicken, fish and eggs to the mix.
I also am trying to adjust the volume of food I intake. I think I plan ol' eat too much sometimes.

So today is a cardio day. At this point, I have no clue what I will do. Might be Leslie, might be Cathe ;)

Y'all have a good'un :D

Hi, Y'All!

Jann, I have no doubt at all that you will have the most beautiful yard in your neighborhood! I remember how lovely the last pictures you posted of your lawn were. You have a real talent there.

I just finished one of the premixes from Cardio Supersets. I did not have such a good night's sleep last night, so I wanted something that wouldn't kill me but would tire me out enough for a better night tonight. I think that probably is going to do it for me. Anyway, it kicked butt for a short workout.

Hi, Joan. I am sure you are very busy with tax returns. Hope you are managing to have some time to take care of your health.

Hi, Beth and KimS.

Have a great evening, everyone!

Magnolia

Jann sorry to see you were so sick. I'm glad you are better. We better see pictures again this year. And can you come do my yard?

I have been swamped with tax returns. I don't have any more returns than last year but I also lose 3 hours on Friday taking dm to therapy. I can't stay up as late as other years so going to bed at midnight or 1 am so I am losing 7 to 14 hours a week of work time.

Not even walking or dieting but I don't think I have gained any. No time to eat either.:)

Joan

Hang in there Joan, you will kick it come April!

Thank you Magnolia! I do love my garden. I am so proud of it. It's like my canvas!

Kim I've made a version of the cabbage soup. I really like it. Maybe when I get back from vacation I can use this method to do a cleanse. I know I'll need it. Seas candy and sour dough bread, I can never get enough of either. :confused::confused:

Hi girls!

I have my gdaughter today. We are having a fun time. It's nap time now. I got up before she got here this morning and did most of LIS(the original). Barely had time to shower. Made it though. I can not remember the last time I jumped out of bed and worked out. It was nice to have it done!! :D

I did push circuit 1 my arms are shaking so badly I keep missing keys while typing!!
laugh.gif

I also did I've got abs.

I am working outside today!! Those winter weeds are calling to me.

Jann sorry to see you were so sick. I'm glad you are better. We better see pictures again this year. And can you come do my yard?
Joan

Pictures - me - ummmm - :rolleyes: Yeah, I can post a couple!! ;):p
I love yard work. Crazy as it sounds. I just came in from doing 3 hours. My hands are so tired. Out of shape they are!! I really wanted to start cleaning off dead toppings, can't though, just in case it does actually snow in March. It is so nice out. Reggie just came in and dropped on his bed and has not moved -- :D I guess he is out of shape too!

Hi ladies :D

Been a bit under the weather for a bit. Hopefully the fog will lift soon and I will have physicality to report!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.