40's new in January 2014

Murphy

Cathlete
Happy New Year! I did not see a thread so I started one. I could not think of what to write so I hope it is okay. Did STS M1D4 (week 2). I am feeling great. I hope everyone has a great new year.

Murphy
:rolleyes:

Good Morning,

I walked on the TM for 30 minutes waiting on DD and her BF to arrive then I think we might do some shopping my scale broke this week. My afformations for this year is be happy no matter what is going on in my life.

Murphy-happy new year glad to hear you are feeling good.

Happy New Year girls! Today did BS B&T, and some work from Squeeze. Murphy, glad to hear you are feeling well. Are you doing STS all the way through or just random discs? Roxie, you'll have to let us know how the engagement goes! Good choice of affirmations, iSight just have to copy! I will choose to be happy. Lisa, did you make it til midnight? We had a nice time, lots of food, and laughing at the kids! Jody, did you work all night? Lazy day today, I think movies on the couch? Have a good day! Mary

Lisa, come to the new thread!

I have 8 KCM in my cart, she is having a sale today only. It would completely round out my collection. Pull the trigger??

I worked til 1ish, not scheduled anymore for awhile. Hmm, maybe that is the answer to the KCM?

Just realized it was the 1st and that means a new thread , Better late than never.

KPC skipped last kick/punch combo and some abs I couldn't do. Didn't feel like working out, but I did. I want to just lay in bed and read today, it's a gray day. We saw in the NY for East Coast time and went to bed :)

Jody, that'd be a hard sale to pass up if you really wanted them.

Mind if I join? 2014 is the year I turn 45 and I'm determined I will be in my best shape ever! To that goal, I am doing a 6 month program cathe put together for me. Starts with sts all the way through. First month includes 5x 60 mins cardio. I actually started the program Thursday dec 26 so today is my last day of the first week and I will be doing boot camp in just a few mins. I need to lose about 30 lbs in these months (157 to 125). With luck I will win my company employee challenge which officially starts jan 13 and ends April 9. Eating is my biggest problem. Alcohol is off the table for the next 6 months too.

I didn't pass it up, but I now feel as complete w/ my KCM as i do w/ my Cathe. Actually more since I still need to get a few DVD's from of the latest Flextrain series.

Lisa congrats on wt loss. I was a round figure this morning, one I didn't like.
Murphy, nice to see you.
Roxie, I like your affirmation. I listened to a Deepak meditation for the new year, it was similar, My destiny is Joy (or something like that).
Mary, what did you watch w/ the kids?
Ronne, enjoy time w/ dd.

I did kcm circuit blast and abs. Next up is Intensity or a portion. Called in for a shift after all. I though I might be done for the rest of the week.

Happy NY

Hi Bchgrl, welcome!

Last edited:
Good Evening,

DD and her BF didn't make it down today due to weather but her BF called DH and got his permission and then he took her to the lake and proposed, he is a big fisherman. I didn't do anything but the TM but the bosses have told me to not come in tomarrow so I will FT and something KB wise.

Jody-KCM hasn't posted her new rotation yet but I can't wait to see it. I have all of her workouts except a couple older ones and the new one.

BChgrl-welcome to the group.

Lisa-good job with your workout today. We are all starting out the year right.

Jody, you are such an enabler! I finally got to KCM website and ordered most of the DVDs, skipped KB ones. I like that they show someone doing modifications. Hope I don't push too hard since it's new and cause my neck muscles to hurt! I soooooo want to go full blast, darn this recovery process!

Welcome bchgirl40! Wow, Cathe put a rotation together for you? I need to lose a lot of weight too (2nd time round with Cathe losing). I gained when I went back to work (sit too much!), then I lost with neck spine surgery (couldn't eat), then gained even more (had a few pity parties). I'm now commited to get rid of it! I hated the way I felt! I can't go all out because I'm still recovering, but eating better goes a LONG way!

Good Morning,

I did FT TS#1 and later I hope to do Rockout Knockout TS#1. Not working today so I am going to clean house.

Good morning! Today did AB and some abs, I'm going to try to follow Cathe's rotation for the month. Roxie, enjoy the cleaning! You know I love that! Jody, you almost enabled me too! I looked, didn't pull the trigger tho. We watched Silver Linings Playbook, good movie and 2Guns, too violent for me, DH's choice! I imagine work will call you in a lot! Lisa, I see you got some of KCM's! I do like her. Hi to you bchgirl! Hello to Murphy and Ronne! I think today we are going to a trampoline place, kids should love it! Have a good day! Mary

I didn't mean to enable anyone! No w/o today, I actually slept and am heading back tonight to cover for someone who has a new grandbaby to go meet. First time I've actually slept most of the time between shifts. I stopped at grocery on way home and got stuff that wasn't healthy to eat and stuff that is. I ate and drank the stuff that wasn't and then went to bed. doh!

Roxie, glad you said that about rotation not there, cuz I couldn't fintd it either. You were probably the real enabler w/ "body changing" comment earlier!

Be back tomorrow w/ a workout to report.

Sorry everyone if I enabled you.

Lisa-I think KCM's Start Here would be perfect for you its the one I turn to when I just don't feel like working out.

I only walked 2.5 miles today, no other w/o. Just not into it :(

Roxie, that's one that I didn't get :(

Jody, I figured I deserved something for going back to work when I don't want to!

Speaking of work, targeted start date of 1/13, HOWEVER, the acct they want me on (and one I was on before they axed me), needs fingerprints done, I have to wait for the cards. My police dept only does on Mon and Tues, so I think I can delay my start date another week which means another week of unemployment money. This is sooooooooooooooooooo crazy! Then I asked for my old laptop back, otherwise there is a lot of work to set a new one up, the recruiter said if i have to set up a new one they are going to demand a raise for me because the hoops they are making me and my contracting company jump thru are ridiculous. This lay off was sooooooooo stupid!

I'm bed bound with an awful cold/bronchitis something. One week into the program and who knows how long this will lay me up. I will restart when I'm able, hopefully this weekend or Monday?

Lisa, I didn't order Start Here either, but I considered it based on previous Roxie postings.

Bch, do what you can, eat well in the meantime.

HI all. did the next disc in sts. Mary - I am only doing mesocycle 1. I think I might do her xtrain for the next month. did she do a rotation with the last batch of dvd's she put out? I will have to look. I remember printing some rotations, but I cannot remember if I just liked them or if they included the newest workouts.

Waves to all.

Murphy

Hello! Today did GS legs. Murphy, I liked meso 2 better than one, I don't know why! Jody, is your sleep all messed up with the night shift? When I did nights I slept A LOT! Bch, hope you feel better quickly. Lisa, seems like such a waste of money to do all the testing over again. It's only been 6 weeks, how could you have turned into a druggie hat quick? Roxie, did they set a date for the wedding yet? How fun for all of you! Hi Ronne! No trampoline place yesterday, the weather was ugly, maybe today? Have a good day! Mary

Mary, did you tramp today? Ag Linings looks good.

Lisa, yeah, it seems like the job thing was really dumb but I'm guessing in the grand scheme they saved money? I'm affirming a great job for myself and prosperity as well, but not sure if that will be my current position or something/someplace else.

I need to work out but I'm groggy x all day today. Or do my paper. Or dishes. Or laundry in my new machine--> o that sounds most fun. But not really really really fun.

Good Evening,

I haven't felt well the last 2 days so hoping I feel better tomarrow. Bosses have decided that I will be working 4 days a week only 1 of them all day.

Mary-the wedding is June 13th of 2015 and she is going to drive me crazy before its over practically planned out.

Jody-just sleep.

Bchgirl-hope you are feeling better today I understand how hard it is to workout when you don't feel well I have a sinus infection.

Murphy-good job with your workout.

Lisa-I really think you would like Start Here.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.