40s + February: Fitter than ever!

Ronne

Cathlete
Hi everyone

Welcome to February!

Weekend was quiet as expected. I got some yoga in on Saturday, the demanding kind as opposed to relaxing.
Today was PS Legs. I've decided to pull that series out this week.

Apologies for lack of personals but with starting this off I've completely forgotten what everyone said!

Hi girls! Saturday I did 30 min of spinning, Sunday I goofed off (it was cold and we got 8 inches of snow...weather prediction was for 1 inch...WRONG!). Today I did FT, I needed something fun to get into it.

Ronne, DH and I are enjoying the quiet house :) He says he feels less stressed too.

Roxie, I do remember you saying something about being sick or something? Hope you are feeling better.

Mary, how's the taxi service :)

I can't believe it's Feb!

Hello! Today did RWH LB circuit, yesterday off day, Saturday was RWH LIH. Busy this weekend, Saturday DD had a band ensemble contest, that was enjoyable! Yesterday friends over for the game, always fun. Lisa, I bet you guys are enjoying the quiet! Ronne, weekend sounds perfect! Hello to Jody, Roxie and Murphy! Kids off school today, got a boatload of snow and it's still falling! Good day to all! Mary

Mary, we saved that boatload of snow just for you! Is it spring yet? Snow is pretty but I much prefer spring weather now that we aren't skiing anymore!

Hello! Today did CATHE live, upper body, it was challenging! Lisa, thanks for the snow! Plow came by last night, had to shovel the apron, it was like rocks! Maybe that is why the workout felt so hard today? I enjoy FT. What's everyone else up to? I have to get the boys to the dentist this morning, I better get to shower! Mary

Hi all

We got the snow as well, but it's already gone! The world was white this morning but it had gone by mid-afternoon. If that's all we get, I'm happy. Did AOLIH. It was pretty easy ...

Mary - how are you finding RWH? I think the LB circuit is the toughest of the lot. I've been looking at some of those Cathe live workouts and they look fun. Was it the one where she was wearing glasses that you did? That looked good.

Lisa - sounds like you're both enjoying the peace!

Good morning! Today channeled Ronne and did AOLIH. Ronne, that leg circuit is the hardest for me, all that jumping on and off the step slays me! Cathe live has been worth the $10 a month! It's nice to see the same people every week and see them struggling like me! Not to mention the variety. Hope all is well with everyone else, more snow here, not melting like Ronne's! Have some stuff to get done around the house before work tomorrow, good day to all, Mary

Hi

Mary - I think when I get set up so I can get downloads on my TV, I'll move to Cathe Live. I don't mind using the iPad for yoga but I don't really want to use it for Cathe.

Did PS CST then added on a premix from YR (channelling Mary!). I haven't done YR for months, it was really relaxing. Well, it looks like my quiet work period is coming to an end. Just been offered two new projects, one big, one small, hooray!

Hey there! I missed out getting here yesterday. I did RWH LB circuit and yes it was tough! I tried spinning today but my legs were tired (I should know better after doing a LB workout prev day), made it to 30 min and friend called, what a good excuse to STOP! LOL

Ronne, I finally have a good setup for streaming, I have a hard time paying that much a month for stuff I have and if I keep buying the new workouts I just don't see a good cutover point!

Mary, More snow today, boo! Thankfully it melts off fast here, the 8 inches from the weekend is gone already. So you do jumping on/off step? I'm such a wimp now. I wondered how it was with your hip. I'm trying to preserve what is left of my neck!

Went and saw DS house, it's nicer than mine! bigger too! I'm happy for him, her, meh! Their dog was shedding in clumps, glad that is outta here and wonder if suki will ever shed like that since they are same breed. Suki's almost 2 now, you'd think she'd have her adult fur coat by now (DIL says it's because suki is so young as to why her coat isn't as thick, I believed that last winter, this winter I'd think she'd have her full coat. Oh, they only have dirt (obviuosly it's winter), their dog won't do her business in the dirt so they have to walk her to the park to the grass, hee hee. that's a lot more work than when here for them, they didn't even let the dog out, I had to!

Good Evening,

I did a spin workout yesterday and had a good workout. Finished antibiotic Sunday morning came down with another cold yesterday feel like crap today and had to go into work early so no workout for me.

Mary-we got just a dusting of snow but its really cold.

Hello

Lisa - yes, I would only sign up for the live classes, not everything as I've already paid for it, like you said. Well, if their house is nicer they won't be landing on you in the near future! ;)

Did Rumble. Mary, do you always do the whole thing? I didn't do the stretches at the end and gave up five minutes before the end of the heavy bag section as I was a bit bored! It's ages since I've done any kickboxing so it made a nice change.
It's time to get the fingerless gloves out, I'm having trouble typing!

Bm2 double upper premix, skipped step warm up and only 1round of abs. Then a nice walk with Suki. Between the snow storms it is a lot warmer, yea! Daffodils starting to sprout! Roxie, you've been sick a lot, hope you get better soon! Ronne, I forgot what you said and it's not on my screen now, I remember getting a chuckle with you breaking out the fingerless gloves. Mary, what fun are you up to? Playing chauffeur?

Good Evening,

Felt like crap this morning when I woke up so no workout even though DH did manage to make my bike seat go lower. Half our staff didn't show up to work today so I walked 8700 steps today.

Lisa-I think its because the weather goes from 50 degrees to 24 degrees then back up its ridiculous this year.

Hi there

Lisa - we've got a few green shoots in our garden. It's also getting a bit lighter. I didn't set off in the dark to gymnastics yesterday.

Did PS BBA. Went a bit heavier than I have before. Hand and wrist is feeling much better. I think I've worked out the triggers and how to avoid them.
Another quiet weekend. We're having takeaway curry tonight for a change.

Hello! Today did RK, yesterday was LLA. Roxie, hope you feel better quickly! Ronne, enjoy your curry! Lisa, no flowers blooming here, too cold! Supposed to get more snow Sunday, it's still up to my knees! Hello to Murphy and Jody! Good evening to all, Mary

Good Morning,

Still not feeling well but I am tired of using sickness as and excuse and I have to go shopping for a dress for the wedding and want to look good for pictures. I did KCM TLC Boxing this morning and I will do planks later. It was 70 here yesterday suppose to be 66 and windy today kind of wanted to go for a walk but there is alot of dust out there.

Lisa-I am going to buy 1 of the workouts on Studiosweat since you can download it onto a dvd.

I only walked the dog Fri and Saturday. Fri had dr appt, my weight was down 25 lbs since I went about 15 months ago (about 5 mths after surgery), BP good too, 120/82 whereas it was 180/95 last time. So many things were going so wrong back then.... Surgery work to name a couple. I did CSS and a walk in the wind, At least it wasn't dusty like you had Roxie. Ronne, keep avoiding those triggers! I'm doing something with my head causing muscles to feel over used. Mostly doing computer, laptop as I started our taxes. Mary, that's why I don't mind snow here, it doesn't stay around long since it's so dry. I saw you pic of the kids with their glasses, your caption was funny! Tomorrow I go see my friend and walk since it's nice Suki will enjoy different scenery. DH gone again :(

Lisa-the lady I work with that had neck surgery is going to have to do it again she is unable to use her right arm doctor told herbit was stress and her job causing nerve problems. Congrats on the wt loss that is awesome.

Roxie, ugh, I wouldn't want to do it again, glad I got all 3 levels done at once and hope to never have to do it again. I'm very grateful I don't have to work anymore, but I do miss DH when he's out of town.

Hi everyone

Had a very quiet weekend. Did no exercise or housework! Read loads and watched a bit of TV. Very relaxing!
Did Plyo Legs today. Went heavier than I have before and felt it.

Lisa - how long are you on your own for this time? I bet the house feels really big now! That's great news from the doctor. I bet you never thought you'd get here.

Mary - that sounds like a lot of snow!

Roxie - when's the wedding?

Hi to Murphy and Jody if you're lurking.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.