40s+++ August adventures

Hi all! Never made it here yesterday, so much wash! Weekend was fun, LOTS of walking! 2 colleges, 1 amusement park, city scavenger hunt and an outlet mall! I think I got my workouts in! Hope all is well with everyone, I have to get my workout in this morning, good day to all! Mary

I didn't do any workout last 2 days besides dog walk. Foot and knee hurt too much, must remember to stretch and massage throughout the day. Also I think I overdid it either on Meso2 back/bi or the computer or both, neck hurt. Today I did Meso2 ch/s/tri being careful with the weight for chest as I think it was the back workout that made my neck hurt (specifically barbell rows, even with half the weight I usually do and less than what Denise is doing in the workout). I much rather be pain free so I'm putting my ego away and making sure to stay about a little less than half what I was doing. Mary, sounds busy, did they decide which college they like? I found a forum where people with neck fusions say which disney rides are NOT OK. Thankfully my BFF isn't going to Disney for the rides. Roxie, this heat seems to make it harder for me to do spin, the humidity, ugh is up again today. Hi Murphy. Ronne, sounds like the perfect holiday!

Good morning! Today did RWH ploy 1 and the floor work from GS legs. Lisa, hope you are feeling better. Sounds miserable. Ronne comes back this week? Hello to everyone else, more running today, band, one has to work, other has doctor's appointment, DH has a race tonight, no rest for the wicked! Good day to all! Mary

Good Evening,

I did KCM TLC Boxing Monday and this morning I did Muscle Up Chest and Back even though I didn't want to workout but it was only 18 minutes. I worked Tuesday night until 8. Spent this afternoon at the lake DH and I seem to have our best talks on the boat I had a meltdown about turning fifty.

Lisa-no humidity today and it was cooler

Mary- you sound busy

Roxie, 50 was a celebration for me, 51 and I feel like I'm falling apart! Foot and knee feeling better, must keep up with the stretching and massaging my leg. Going to do sts meso2 legs week 1 today. I'm probably taking a rest day tomorrow in honor of my birthday! And to rest my foot and knee from doing legs today.

Sts back/bi meso2 week2. I feel like I'm talking to myself and sadly I'm used to it
U r not talking to urself ...I can hear u....u are getting it in and u r keeping me encouraged. I am going to b kissing meso 2 week 2 on monday. KEEP POSTING to keep the [emoji91] buring....I need to keep hearing you to saty super charged[emoji298]

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Good Morning,

I did KCM Muscle Up Legs Friday morning and Shoulders,Bis,Tris and Abs Saturday morning but due to female issues I couldn't do all the abs. Yesterday we took Dh's truck to get new tires and visit the GS.

Lisa-Happy Birthday sorry I haven't posted much we got rid of our internet so I have to post on my phone.

Lisa, Happy Belated BD! You are coming to Disney? Mary, too? I'm going w/ younger dd to UF tomorrow, stressed! I'm getting in a few walk/jog/sprints in here and there. I walked a nature area the other day and saw 3 manatees including a baby- made my day.

Hi

I'm back!

Lisa - belated Happy Birthday, hope it was a good one!

Jody - what's UF?

Roxie - hope you've recovered from your meltdown! ;)

Mary - sounds like you're enjoying the summer.

So, we're back at last and trying to readjust. Still feeling a bit knocked out from the flights, 8.5 hours Sydney to Hong Kong, 3.5 hours in Hong Kong airport, then 12 hours Hong Kong to London. Absolutely loved Sydney, great city, the Opera House and harbour are even better than they look in the photos.
I don't feel too out of shape actually (we did walk a lot in Sydney!). Haven't really overdone it with food or drink either. Yesterday I did Xtrain Bis & Tris, a shortened version with Core 1. It was OK but I didn't push myself. I'm planning some light cardio today, I've got a bit of a cold so don't want to make it worse. I've lost cardio endurance and some muscle but overall I'm feeling fine. Good to have a break I think.

Ronne, your trip sounds like a lot of fun! UF is University of FL. She's moving into dorm, whole thing. I'm excited for her but right now I'm pretty anxious.

Hello! Sorry to have been missing, so much with the kids and DH. Lisa, how was your birthday? What did you do? Ronne, your trip sounds amazing! The trip home sounds endless! Jody, good luck with the drop off, I'm sure it's a huge adjustment for all of you, I'm dreading next year dropping off two of them at once! Roxie, 50 isn't bad, I think it's more of a mind thing. Murphy, how are you? Thinking of you! I hope I didn't miss anyone! Today did a tonique workout. DH had his triathlon yesterday, did well. Eldest DS had a save at the pool, so proud! DD and other DS are marching fools. Won't be around tomorrow, have an all day work meeting, and so it begins! Good day to all! Mary

STS CH/S/Tri week 3, meso2 today, yesterday was a rest day. Walked the dog and my foot started hurting, maybe I need new shoes, getting desperate! Ronne, sounds like a wonderful trip but oh my what a lot of flying! Is this the furthest you have ever flown? Vanessa, how's meso2 going for you? Mary, we didn't do much on my birthday, in fact I did nothing and took a nap! I think I'm just wiped out from supporting my bff thru the loss of her parents, plus opens up my own emotions. Enjoy those kids, they are gone too soon. DS was here this weekend, as messy as my house gets I enjoy the time he spends with us. Roxie, phone posting is hard, it's what I do most of the time (not for this post). Jody, yes my bff wants to go to disney for her 60th birthday. Somehow it seems I keep returning to Florida even though there is not family reason to go anymore. So glad I'm through the college years (especially freshmen), enjoy while it's here!

Hello

Roxie - good workout.

Lisa - Yes, you can't really get any further from here! We did 7 flights in four weeks, airports are my second home now! When is your Disney trip?

Mary - congrats to your DH on the triathlon. That's tough! Hope the meeting isn't too tedious!

Jody - how exciting for her! I presume that's not far away from you?

Saw DD off this morning, she's making her first train trip by herself! Going to stay with her sister for a couple of days.
I've got a work meeting this afternoon, for new work, so should be good. Not sure if I'll manage a workout with all the coming and going. Might do some yoga if I have time.

Hello

Back to my desk today. Hard to concentrate. Did Xtrain Legs and it was tough!

Roxie - congrats to DD.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.