4 day rotation

lisad

hi everybody,

i need a good 4 day rotation that will hit all body parts twice per week. i have the ctx series, power hour, body max, mis, and circuit max. i am the worst when it comes to making a rotation so i thought i would ask the best. i have searched at video fanatics but nothing really focuses on 4 days per week. i just ordered the bun and thigh rocker from e-bay because i heard such good things about it. i am a medium to high medium level excerciser and my goals are to have a rotation that focuses equally on strength and cardio. thanks in advance for any advice.

Hey ! There is plenty to do with a 4 day rotation to hit your goals for equal focus on cardio/ strength--you named only cathe tapes do you have others? Also how much time do you have available to workout on these 4 days? From what you listed-some samples would be split mis lower w(10-10-10),then upper MIS w(kickbox), then bodymaxlower & cooldown, then upper body w bodymax with Powercircuit as your warm up and cardio --this would be for split training-or Mis entirely, all step, powerhour, Step & intervals---or Leaner legs,upperbody MIS,, Kickbox,Circuit Max--- If you have alot of time during the week you could do Bodymax entirely and MIS entirely and put a day in of pure cardio and a day of yoga/pilates in between them to keep you flexible and prevent your muscles from tightening!Don't worry you're not restricted! Be careful and smart in planning your rotations ! Once you reached this goal move on and start another one focusing on the variety of working your muscles differently! Also keep checking on www.fitnessvideofanatics.com--Liz is in the process of bringing new features that will better assist you next time! She's shooting for the 15th but keep a look out! take care!Your friend in fitness~~Francine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.