:(

timea3

Cathlete
No Christmas present for me. My package is here since 2 days and still not for delivery. I am so mad. :(

Timea

It is disappointing. Mine's been sitting in one spot since the 22nd. I had another package there since the 22nd and it arrived yesterday, so I had high hopes shock cardio would arrive today and I could wrap it and put it under the tree, but sigh.... I just don't think it's happening. I think I'll be lucky to have it Monday.

I don't remember how I requested that mine be shipped....I'm guessing USPS since I can't find it listed via UPS tracking. I'm hoping it will be there today when I get home. If not, it will not be until Monday at least.

I don't know why -- the original delivery date said the 29th, and I honestly think that sometimes UPS "slows things down" on purpose or something. This happens quite often with them (for me). I don't know why I didn't pick USPS -- they are much more reliable!

I don't know why -- the original delivery date said the 29th, and I honestly think that sometimes UPS "slows things down" on purpose or something. This happens quite often with them (for me). I don't know why I didn't pick USPS -- they are much more reliable!

gosh sorry to hear that.i couldn't figure out why it was taking so long(i changed USPS to UPS but thought it didn't go through) and they finally came last night and we had a nasty snow storm blow through. doesn't seem reasonable really for everybody to no have them by now but it seems to be a delivery problem. :(

akssia

UPS Delivers on Christmas so keep your fingers crossed. Santa may have a surprise for you tomorrow morning. If so, please post and let us know.

USPS was right. The box was on the doorstep when I got home. I'm doing the Core Circuit first. Hope you all get yours soon.

It is disappointing. Mine's been sitting in one spot since the 22nd. I had another package there since the 22nd and it arrived yesterday, so I had high hopes shock cardio would arrive today and I could wrap it and put it under the tree, but sigh.... I just don't think it's happening. I think I'll be lucky to have it Monday.

Me too. Bummer.

Still not here.... I saw the UPS guys, and confirmed they had nothing for me. Cool that they deliver on xmas, but I'm not holding my breath! I'll do ccpp for my shock cardio! ;)

Still nothing. I was hoping for tomorrow, but my husband said UPS delivers on Saturday if I pay extra. I don't know :confused: I am pissed.
The only thing I know next time I will choose USPS.
I just saw on Facebook that somebody already got her package in California through USPS like two-three days ago.
Oh well, just a few more days and we can Shock. :D

Timea

Here's hoping you'll get your workouts tomorrow (12/28). I live in Southern California. My workouts arrived on 12/24. They were mailed on the 19th (according to the postmark) via U.S. Mail.

On the bright side, since you know they are coming, each day brings you closer to getting yours. When I ordered the previous series (the one before STS) it seemed like it took FOREVER for my package to arrive. I do understand your frustration.

You'll have yours soon. Don't forget to let us know when your package arrives so that we can celebrate with you. In the mean time, rest up, these workouts kick butt.

Fitness Friend,

Teals

My package was mailed on the 18th and still not out for delivery. I am sooooo mad. They don't work Saturdays, they are more expensive and they are slooow.

Timea

Sorry

Yes, I received them Monday and have been doing them since then. :p Wow that was the longest 10 days of my life.:mad: I already did all of them except Travel Fit and MMA Kickbox.
How about you guys? Hope you all have them by now.

Timea :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.