21 Day Fix Extreme

Hi Liz,
If you are referring tp purchasing the workout program by beachbody, you can check comments on videofitness forums - they may help with your decision,
Jamie

I like the eating concept with the 21 Day Fix; but didn't use the exercises all that much. Was doing a Cathe 90 day rotation at the time. I still use my cups from 21 Day Fix. IMHO, I don't care for the pictures of the people I'm seeing from Extreme to even be tempted to try it.

Lisa

I have no first hand experience with this program. However, my younger sister did the 21 Day Fix Program. She stated the "diet" left her starving the whole time. Take it for what it's worth, I guess.

Yeah I have to say I never follow the diet that accompanies any of these programs as they are often "extreme" with the promise of losing ++ weight in a short period of time - which is not sustainable when done that way IMO. But I'm a sucker for pretty containers LOL!!

I liked the 21 Day Fix program. I didn't follow the diet except I did use the carb container to measure pasta, rice etc. I lost 7 lbs in 5 weeks and have kept it off. I am doing other things now but I still use the container to keep track of carbs.

I did the 21 Day Fix Program and lost 8 pounds and a total of 7 inches in 21 days! I was very pleased with my results. Overall, the seven workouts are fun and last only 30 minutes. I found the extreme eating plan to be quite doable. It is basically a portion-controlled eating plan. I was allowed to eat up to 1,500 calories a day, and I did not get hungry. You can choose any variety of foods you want, as long as they are on the plan and fill up your containers. You will eat 100% clean! The only thing I didn't like is that the warm-up for every day was the same so that got a bit monotonous, and I did sub Cathe's yoga DVD for the one with the program. I just ordered 21 Day Extreme and can't wait to get started!

I am 2 weeks into 21 day fix extreme and liking it a lot. The food plan is very doable... clean eating with lots of veggies and lean protein but few carbs. It has been very good for me and I have not been hungry even though I'm losing weight. The workouts are good and only 30 minutes but full of intensity. The hardest part is choosing to take a 21 day break from Cathe and other workouts! I plan to stick with the eating plan but mix the workouts with other things after the initial 21 days.

I am doing the 21 Day Fix (original set) workouts and love all the workouts. There isn't one I don't like. My husband is doing the program with me, he also loves it. Lot's of core work. Today I ordered the 21 Day Fix Extreme, can't wait:D

Renee, I am still doing the original 21 DF :) The music isn't bad at all. I haven't received the extreme yet. I love 21 DF :)

Renee, I am still doing the original 21 DF :) The music isn't bad at all. I haven't received the extreme yet. I love 21 DF :)

Can you compare them to anything? Like are the workouts like Cathes at all or are they like insanity? I hated insanity lol. It was okay till week three I got sick of them. But I like turbo fire. I am trying to figure out if I should get it or the extreme or just not get either? I really have to start being careful what I buy latley. I wish wish they would have preview like actual clips of what they are like. Like hose Cathe and Kelley Coffey does. It's hard to buy a program with just clips and people talking. If that makes since. Thanks for you opinion and help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you compare them to anything? Like are the workouts like Cathes at all or are they like insanity? I hated insanity lol. It was okay till week three I got sick of them. But I like turbo fire. I am trying to figure out if I should get it or the extreme or just not get either? I really have to start being careful what I buy latley. I wish wish they would have preview like actual clips of what they are like. Like hose Cathe and Kelley Coffey does. It's hard to buy a program with just clips and people talking. If that makes since. Thanks for you opinion and help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renee, sorry I just saw your post. The workouts are circuits style workouts. You do 3 to 4 rounds w/a bonus round. You repeat each round twice. Each exercise is 60 sec on and 15 sec rest. You can make the workout as hard as you want. She does have a modifier in both sets. Monday you do Total Body Cardio, Tuesday you do Upper Fix, Wednesday you do Lower Fix, Thursday you do Pilates, Friday is Cardio, Saturday is Dirty 30 (full body circuit), Sunday is yoga. I love the variety in this program. I also didn't like Insanity. LOVE, LOVE Turbo Fire and Turbo Jam. I love 21 Day Fix. If you don't like the program you can sent it back with their 90 Day Money Back Guarantee. Beachbody will refund your money minus the shipping :) I also like the food containers :) Another thing I was going to point out : Beachbody on Demand : http://view.email.beachbody.com/?j=...20150308-CHALLENGE_PACK_NON_BUYER&offer=0&r=0

I just started round 2 of the original 21 Day Fix program. My husband and I are doing the program together, he also like it a lot. It's a really great program.

I already have most of their programs. Hope this helps :)

Last edited:
Bayerngirl, You mentioned liking Turbo Fire (I love it) and Turbo Jam (I haven't tried it). What's the difference between the two? Just wondering if I "need" Turbo Jam. . .Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.