2011 New Year's STS Challengers

Good Morning ladies!

I did disc 3 this morning. Yikes! I remembered how I could barely crawl up the stairs last time so I skipped the bonus burn. The last time I started STS I did all the 1RM and everything and like several others it was too heavy. I think I am pretty strong but I seriously lack endurance. So I didn't do 1RM this time, I just select weight that is challenging for the endurance part. I am still having major DOMS so I think I am ok. I really don't want to reinjure myself so I am trying to modify according to my ability.

Does anyone else find it impossible to do those paper plate lunges and make it all the way down to the floor to get the weights?? I don't even attempt it :eek: I am not able to get all the way down to the floor for any of the exercises that call for it. I didn't try to force it today though...I am trying to heed the wisdom from my physical therapist - she told me that my mental will is much tougher than my physical body. I always thought prevailing wisdom was that it is all a mental game and if you think you can than you can.

What I found out is that my mind was writing checks my body couldn't cash! Lol. And that always ends in injury. So I finished my modified workout today tired but feeling good. I am pleased with that :)

Welcome to all the new ladies, I can't wait to hear about your workouts!

Good Morning fellow STS'ers!!! I'm so excited to wake up to STS, I can barely contain myself.:D

You are all cracking me up about the fur kids as siblings. My oldest son jokingly asked me if he was adopted because he doesn't look anything like his boxer brother.:p:D I was never a dog person until I got a boxer for my "son" a little over 10 years ago. Mercedes has passed away (reason for my not so good 2010), but I will never forget how she turned me into a crazy dog loving person! My husband too.:D

One of the things I do when I get off my healthy lifestyle track is read the latest and greatest fitness/diet books.:rolleyes: I've read so many that I rarely find one that gives me any new insight. I basically read them for motivation, and sometimes nit pick at what is written:p.

Yesterday I purchased my first kindle book for my new iPad(my Christmas present this year). :D I purchased Jackie Warner's book, " This is Why Your Fat". I am 3/4 of the way through the book and I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised!:D:D I've actually learned some things I didn't know!
Well, maybe I knew but for some reason her book speaks to me in a way I needed to hear. I don't know, but for some reason her book speaks volumes to me. Partly because I am a sugar junkie. :eek:
I knew sugar was bad for you, but I had no idea how bad. Jackie does a great job of explaining how it wrecks your entire body. Pretty scary. She doesn't tell you to never eat sugar again, but she gives you some good pointers on how to detox off of it so when you do eat a cheat meal, your body can handle it and detox on it's own. Fake sugar makes you crave real sugar ( I knew this, but didn't want to admit it).

Basically, she give a list of foods your body needs to detox and function properly, a healthy reasonable eating plan to optimize your adrenal, liver, and thyroid function, a plan that includes 2 cheat meals a week.

Here is another eye opener I feel is important to share since we are lifting heavy and most likely producing extra cortisol. Vitamin C!!!!

Quote from her book-

"Everyone thinks vitamin C is a cold remedy. But guess what? It's a fat remedy. Vitamin C has a stabilizing effect on your adrenal glands, and this helps control the level of fat storing hormones like cortisol in your body. When your adrenal glands overproduce cortisol in response to stress, the adrenal glands eventually become exhausted, and you begin to feel the same way. Cravings for sweet or salty snacks, or for coffee or other stimulant beverages, may be a side effect. Adrenals love vitamin C. In essence, the vitamin feeds these glands and enables them to function more optimally despite extra demands.
Here's a fact that blew me away: People who increase vitaminC by 500 milligrams a day burn nearly 40 percent more fat while exercising and 30 percent more while resting."

She also recommends a good multi vitamin, BCAA's (de-aging, immune builder, and for muscle recovery), fish oil, CLA.

Fit_Mommy vitamin C may help with the bloating you feel under the stress of this program. It can't hurt!:D

I highly recommend this book!:cool:

I was so excited about this book I couldn't wait to share. I'll be back after my workout.;)

Good Morning!

Today I started off with Absolute Kickbox Combat Intervals with a 9# body bar and added on HiiT 30/30 minus the warm up. YEOWCH, what a work out...especially with oblique muscles that are as crazy sore as mine are right now! :eek::eek::eek:

Tomorrow it's on to STS Disc 2! :D

Julie:: My fave Shock Cardios are probably MMA Boxing, Athletic Step and the HiiT work outs (30/30 if I had to pick just one).

CHammer:: My DH loves shepards. He wants us to get one some day when we have more room. Right now our house is way too small especially considering the fact that we already have our Golden. I used to work in a pet store and omg, shepard pups are sooooo adorable!!!!

Sherry:: I skipped 1RM's this time around too. I think I will do just fine choosing my weight the way I would choose it w/any other work out.

Kristin:: I can keep up with Cathe and crew preparing for the next exercise sometimes but sometimes I can't so I just pause the dvd player. No point in making myself crazy over it IMO except for the fact that it DOES add time on to the already lengthly work outs! Weight changing/set up added 10 minutes to my Disc 1 work out over the weekend! This is extra time that I don't always have during the week!

Lisa:: Nope, I sure couldn't get down low enough to pick up the weight during those paper plate lunges in STS legs when I tried it last time. I don't even plan on trying this time. I'll just hold the weights in my hands the entire time.

Cynthia:: Thanks for the vitamin C info! Time to up my intake!

BBL~

Last edited:
Hi all! Tonight's workout will be Intensity, Step and hiit premix and Ab Circuits no Equipment. I don't have major DOMs yet from disc 1, just a little sore. Yesterday was also my first full day of clean eating since the holidays started. I am hoping to stay on track for the week.

Wendy- I hear you about time. I think I started after 8:30 last night, after putting the kids down and then "setting up". That was why I didn't want to pause the player. I'm also doing disc 2 tomorrow. Cannot wait!

Fit44- I loved Jackie Warner's show this last season. I am a bit of a sugar junkie as well. Sugar and salt :eek:. This holiday season i ate so much candy and cookies and I have had some cravings just over the last two days.

Lisa- I have never done STS before, and doing things with paper plates is completely new to me. I guess I'll see what I can do on Friday!

Welcome Sherry! I also dabbled with gym styles and the pyramids to gear up for STS (I kinda knew I was getting it for Christmas ;)).

Chammer- i hear ya on the holiday eating. It is so hard ot get back on track, I feel so good about eating clean yesterday for the whole day through. I don't want to throw out my kids' candy, but it is CALLING me.

Julie- MMA Boxing is my new favorite MMA workout. I just got it. I agree with you on some of teh Shock Cardio looking scary. I have everything but HIit and Cardio Circuit. The first time I did Cardio Core Circuit I almost threw up, no joke :eek::eek::eek:.

Vicki- welcome! good job on giving up the soda. That is such a hard thing to give up. now when I drink soda I don't like it. I am betting STS is going to get us in even better shape than gym styles and pyramids, both of which rock!

Welcome to Chris! This is your 3rd time with STS? What kind of results did you get the first few times. I am curious as to what we can expect.

Cendrine- same question. What results did you get the first time through? I am hoping to get more "cut".

Okay, I'll be back tonight after finishing Intensity. I love the music on this one!
Kristin

I just finished my workout today! I did 20 minutes steady state on my elliptical to get the blood flowing into my sore leg muscles from yesterday's Disc 3, followed by Disc 2 Back/Tris. I like starting out with a little cardio before an upper body workout. It helps me get the sweat flowing. :D:cool:

I originally planned to add in an extra leg day each week(something Barre).... Well, I decided a circuit day with lower body focus. :)
I was reading in an Open Discussion thread that Cathe adds in a lower weight full body to chisel after a heavy split. http://cathe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279273&highlight=MOnday+Chit+Chat&page=2
I wonder if she intended STS full body to fit in with Meso 1?
I will start out with something really light. I'm thinking about a Jari Love Ripped 1000 or CLX Burn it off (cardio with light weights). I have plenty of circuit workouts to choose from! My goal is to reach for Cathe's Terminator half way through my 8 weeks in meso 1. :D

Lisa, I'm not using weights for the paper plate work. I feel challenged enough with body weight. I will add weights when I think I ready. I can go all the way down on my right side, but I don't have the strength on my left leg.

Kristin,
I've never seen Jackie Warner's show. I'm tempted to buy her two latest workouts.:)
If I'm being totally honest, sugar holds me back from reaching my goals. I'm going to focus on getting it under control this year, and I think Jackie's plan will help. She was a sugar junkie herself and maybe that is why her book hits home with me.
She recommends not eating anything with more than 5 grams of sugar (unless it's a cheat meal) because the body doesn't register 5 grams and under. Now doesn't that sound easy?!:D I need to kick the fake sugar too. I only wish I liked stevia. I hate the after taste!

Good afternoon, everyone!

Did disc 1 yesterday morning and attempted No Equipment Abs last night. YIKES! Hope you had more luck than I did, jnka825. I have problems with my lower back and neck and it was just not possible for me to keep my legs in the air and support my neck, etc. So I finally gave up and went to Yoga based abs, which was much better for me. Today I am sporting some major DOMS in my obliques, so guess it got the job done. I also came home from work and felt guilty that I hadn't done all the push ups on my toes. I don't know why I should feel guilty, since I CAN'T do all the push ups on my toes, but I just felt like I needed to do more, so I did 30push ups on my toes from my staircase. I know it's not as hard as the real thing, but I read that this is a good way to build up to the real thing, and let me tell you, my chest is feeling it today! Actually, so are my biceps, but that could be a mix of the additional push ups and doing Disc 1. Tonight I plan to do Body Max 2, which is one of my all time favs and I reach for it over and over again!

The last time I did STS, I did not do the leg discs because I really hate leg work I justify by saying that I'm getting plenty of leg work with all the step work outs. But I know it's not the same thing, so this time I resolve to do the leg discs, too. I do remember attempting the plate lunges the first time around, and I'm with you, Lisa, FIt44and Fit Mommy....forget about it! I like the idea of just using my own body weight and then adding weights when I feel ready, and even then just keeping the weights in my hands instead of attempting to get to the floor. I found that the squats using the ball on the wall (Jeesh...sound like Dr. Seuss!) were doable.

I agree that it's better to pause the machine and get things ready than fretting about not being ready when Cathe and Crew are. I almost killed myself once trying to do chest flys without really postioning myself first because "the Crew" had started without me. I don't know why I feel like I have to hurry to catch up....DUH! Those rewind and pause buttons are there for a reason!!! For those of you who are doing this for the first time, I can tell you that this is not much of an issue in the Hypertrophy and Strength segments as there are much longer rests between sets.

Good luck to everyone in meeting your daily goals today, and talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Guys,

I did a tm walk with the Cathe vest on a 30/30 format and it worked me good! I also did Yoga Abs with some modifications because with my back I'm not supposed to do any twisting... so I did side planks for most of the oblique work. It worked well!

When I did STS the first time, I had doms in my legs pretty much all week from the one leg workout! I did try to write checks my body couldn't cash, too by going lower than was probably good for me... This time, I do use weights, but much lighter because coming back out of the back slide or side slide really is challenging with a recovering back and those abs are needing to work hard enough as it is.... My results from STS the first round were awesome, I combined sts with BFFM dieting and got down to 17% bodyfat, but I realized then that it was affecting my hormones big time and I don't think I will try to get that lean ever again. Not worth it for how the hormones made me feel... When I got to the 3rd mesocycle, however, I just felt like eating all the time! So I hope this will be different this time since I will be lifting lighter and all. But I got very cut over all.

I have to hustle too, when getting weights ready and do pause if I have to. I use the wrist weights that hook on to the thumb so they don't slide around at all. I don't use a barbell, so at least I can just grab the dumbells from my tower when the jumps are big. But when transitioning from 12 to 15, I use the wrist weights inbetween.

Thanks for the Vitamin C tip! I just might get more! I found this cool website that got me started on making green smoothies and now I am making green smoothies for my whole family five times a week for breakfast, which should take care of a lot of that Vitamin C. On that website I just learned about Coconut sugar! It is even less glycemic than Agave syrup, which is what I have been using when needing to sweeten something. It still has calories, though, so moderation is still important. I get my coconut sugar at Whole foods and it works on a 1:1 ratio for anything. I just made cookies with it last weekend. (I don't like Stevia that much myself)

Oh, and while we are talking pushups, well, I am another one that tries her best! I set out trying to do half of all of them on my toes, but when you get hit with so many, well, it's more like 1/3 maybe...LOL! But it's that we try, that counts, and maybe someday we'll be pushup queens like Cathe! LOL!

I just finished Intensity and ab Circuits, no equipment abs. I am wiped out!

Cendrine- I thought I was doing so good when I did the first two sets of push-ups on my toes. Little did I know. . . I am trying to eat clean while doing STS, so I am hoping to just gains ome muscle without losing weight. Losing a bit more body fat would be good, bu tI don't want to drop any more pounds. I haven't tried Yoga abs, I am curious about that one though. Maybe this week.

Fit44- Her show was on bravo. It was pretty cool. it was almost like the biggest loser, only without casting people off.

Okay guys,
I'll be back tomorrow.
Night!
Kristin

Hi Everyone!

This morning I did two sessions of AM Yoga for Your Week. I feel like I am fighting off a cold so I'm thankful this is my active recovery week.

So far I have only done the weighted abs and Pilates based abs from Ab Circuits. I didn't buy the DVD until recently though, so I look forward to trying the rest.

You are all killing me on those push ups! I think I can do 8 max, but probably only 4 *official* ones. I remember thinking to myself that first day, "what have I gotten into", lol!

Cynthia, thanks so much for the information from the book! I loaded up on Vit C today.:D I wanted to buy it one day at Target recently but I was feeling selfish (Christmas shopping:)) so I put it back down, but it looked really good. I have her Xtreme Abs workout and LOVE it!! Just looking at her abs is inspiring enough!:p

I'm glad to know I'm not alone on the weights/disc exercises. ;)

By the way, I am curious to know how all of you are/will be doing the pull ups/chin ups. I finally caved and bought the tower for the fourth week and it made a HUGE difference!

Hope you all have a restful night!:)

Julie

Good evening everyone!

Finally getting a chance to post. Was able to get in a 2 mile run/walk as soon as I got home from work, then still had 30 minutes to squeeze in Basic Step before the rest of the evening activities. I do have some serious pec DOMS today. Haven't been doing push-ups lately, and I can feel it now!

Julie - We already have a chin-up bar, so I'll be doing those "assisted" with a chair. As for push-ups, I'm right along side you on my knees.

Kristin - Great job doing your abs after Intensity!

Cendrine - I'm trying to watch my diet, but not following it that strict. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Cynthia - I would have never touched Jackie Warner's book as I've only seen a little of her show and really couldn't stand it. I might just have to take a peek at it now.

Fit-Mommy - Joining you at the gym for Disc2 tomorrow. A bit behind you in cardio intensity.

Lisa - I'll let you know about the paper plates after Friday.

See you all tomorrow!

Julie, I used a chin-up bar for my first round and worked my way up to seven reps, but my shoulders and neck were hard as rock.... So this time around I will be doing the tubing in the door thing, my body likes it much better!

Sherry, I have pec doms too! LOL! Will be joining you in disc 2 tomorrow!

Kristin, I think an sts rotation is actually not ideal for fat loss, because it focuses on so much muscle progress (someone once told me you can't lose fat and gain muscle at the same time....) Maybe it's not that cut and dry, but I definitely think that with all the working out I did and all the calorie counting, I should have lost more weight, or at least faster, so I think my body was working hard gaining that muscle and therefore could not focus so fully on the fat loss... I'm no expert by a long shot, just thinking here...;)

I hope you all have a restful night (I already feel like I am in serious training and in need of my sleep! LOL!

Good Morning Ladies.

STS Disc 2 + S&H abs is done.

Julie:: I for one am not doing well with the pull/chin ups as I omitted them completely from today's workout! :eek: Since I have decided to do the 6.5 month rotation I will get to do this w/o again next week, at which point I may opt to put the pull/chin ups back in or more likely I will just do an alternate back exercise while Cathe n crew does them. Just not feelin' it. Ya know?

Cendrine:: Wow your body fat loss in your last round of STS is amazing wether you chose to stick with it or not. You go girl! :D

Vicki:: Enjoy working legs this time around. I've only done the first 3 weeks of meso 1 plus one of the plyo leg work outs prior to this but really enjoyed them all!

Cynthia:: I've thought of adding an extra leg day to STS myself but I don't want to give up a cardio day to do it so I either need to add a day to my rotation week or can the idea. Not sure what I'll do yet.

Kristin:: I *heart* INTENSITY. How did Disc 2 go for you this morning? I went a little light on some exercises this morning but I'll fix that next week! ;)

Sherry:: I love your quote about the chocolate. I actually do that! :D

Enjoy your day ladies! BBL or tmrw!

Last edited:
Good morning!!
Today was a cardio day for me. I did 50 minutes of cardio coach volume 5. I always imagine I am the lion.:cool:;) I told my oldest son that I'm the lion and he said, "So you imagine you're chasing after food?!" LOL
NO!!! I'm chasing after my dream, the prize!!! :D

Ab circuit cardio from Insanity later today- I needed to eat some breakfast after CC!:D

Cendrine- awesome results, I'm amazed! I'm hoping I have the same results. Heck, I would be happy with 20% bodyfat!

Julie- I am very tempted by Jackie's extreme abs. I hate traditional crunches. I love standing ab work.
I'm not doing chin ups this STS round. I'm using my lat pull down with heavy weights. Last time I did P90X I ended up needing a cervical epidural.
STS doesn't have as many chin ups so I didn't have any problems with assisted chin ups. I'm not doing them this time because my upper body is not as strong as it was the first time I did STS. For some reason my neck takes over when I push myself too far.

Kristin- I haven't opened my intensity dvd yet.:eek: I had a cough(dr. thinks possibly whooping cough) for 8 weeks and I'm slowly regaining cardio endurance. I think Intensity would be too much!:eek::eek: I can't wait to try it!
I LOVE High Reps and STS total Body.

Sherry- I had pec doms too!:) I didn't have bicep doms. I rarely have bicep doms...what's up with that? :confused:

Disc 2 done! I think I'm going to feel it in my tris tomorrow... I enjoyed doing it though, and I started off with a ss tm walk with the vest (I'm trying to get some form of cardio every day to help get rid of the holiday indulgences this year.... I haven't gained weight during the holidays in years, but my guard was down or my self-discipline compromised this year....LOL!

Cynthia, I really enjoy Cardio Coach but I can't do it now since I can't run, but what a great workout that is!
And 20% is a lot healthier bodyfat percentage to be at, by the way. Kind of where I like to hover around now, although I don't weigh or measure much, numbers tend to mess with my head...LOL!

Wendy, I didn't do the pull ups either today. I probably won't use them at all this whole round, just will do the tubing and hopefully my neck will stay happier! LOL!

Hi to all the rest of you, have a good workout today!

Disc 2 done! Plus the STS Yoga Abs.

Don't think I was going as heavy as I should have. I see how I feel tomorrow morning before I add weight. How'd she sneak in those push-ups at the beginning? My pecs are still sore from Monday!

Cendrine - Also trying to get in lots o' cardio to make up for the holiday indulgence. Maybe not everyday, but planning for every other at a min.

Cynthia - Yeah, why no bicep doms? Very rarely get those, yet work them quite hard. Please let me know when you figure that one out.

Wendy - I'm doing pull-ups, but they're assisted with a chair (probably the legs a bit, too).

Body needing sleep. Finishing up for the night and heading to bed. See you tomorrow!

Evening! Disc 2 done for me as well. My triceps are fried!!

Sherry and Cendrine- I hardly ever get bicep DOMS as well. Strange. Sherry, I was thinking the same thing about the push-ups tonight. I was like, "What did she say? No!"

Wendy- you are going to love Intensity. it is seriously hard. it makes IMAX 2 seem easy. I'll be buying High Reps after STS ;)

Vicki- did you do disc 2 today or is it planned for tomorrow?

Julie- I am jus tusing the tubing instead of chin-ups/pull-ups. I don't have a bar :(

Fit Mommy- I love the chocolate quote too, only when I tell myself to just have a piece, I end up eating the bar.

Okay, tomorrow is a rest day for me. I am going to my job's company holiday party. I know it is a little late. . . don't ask. :)

Night!
Kristin

Hi Everyone!

I am not normally up this late, but I wanted to make sure I got my check-in posted.:)

This morning I did the hip openers from AM Yoga for your week, followed by the Low Impact Premix from Kickmax, then Yoga Abs from STS.

Thanks for all the feedback on the chinups/pullups! I need to get over the thought that I have to be able to do every single exercise.

Wow, Kristin I don't know if I'm ready for Intensity after your comment about IMAX 2!

And that comment about the chocolate is so funny! Hopefully someday I will have that strength!:eek::eek:

Trust me, for those who don't have biceps DOMS, I think they'll be coming before you finish Meso 1.;) I sure had them!:D

I must have missed your post, Cendrine about the body fat. Wow!

Have a nice evening~ see you tomorrow!

Julie

Good Morning Ladies.

I decided to do Kimberly Spreen's Kickbox BootCamp this morning. Good stuff. :D

Cynthia:: LOL @ the lion chasing food comment your son made. ITA that 20% BF would be wonderful! After completing the X in 2007 my omron handheld said I was 20% BF give or take a few. Not sure how accurate it was but I was very happy just the same.

Cendrine:: So are you feeling Disk 2 this morning? I have some nice DOMS in my tri's from it. :) Hope your neck cooperates through out STS!

Sherry:: I normally would do all the pull/chin ups but for some reason I just don't want to this time. I guess I'm being a bit lazy. :p When I did the X a few years ago I did them all assisted to start but was actually able to some unassisted by the time it was over. Should have kept doing them but I didn't so I lost that ability. :(

Kristin:: Oh I have Intensity and have done it MANY times already! :D High Reps is like Power Hour on speed. ;) You will love it! :)

Julie:: Nice work out mix y'day! I get DOMS in my bi's quite often. They are my weakest link though so it doesn't take much to wear them out.

Okay, all caught up! :)
BBL or tmrw. :cool:

Joining in

My name is Leela. I'm 45, and have 2 daughters - one 12, one 9.
This year has been odd for me in terms of weight gain. It's coming on faster, coming off harder. I weigh 150, and I'm 5'4.5 with small bones, so this is too much for me. I only weighed 154 when I gave birth to my first child, so obviously I'm carrying weight that I don't need or want. At 22, I weighed 118, and I could see my muscles even in my legs and abs. I recognize that my body is different now with being older and having borne children, but I still think that 118 is a good target, which I will revise as I start losing fat and gaining muscle.

Also, I'm pear shaped. It's hard for me to gain visible upper body muscle. I love to be fit and I crave strength.

My goal is to lower my body fat to a point where I look in the mirror and say "Hey! Fantastic!". I also want to be able to do toe pushups going all the way down to practically touching, rather than my shallow ones. And I want to be able to do pullups.

To support my fat loss and muscle building goal, I'm tracking my food and exercise in spark people. I've been sticking to a rather strict regimen that favors clean and lean protein. I will allow a moderate cheat day once a week until I have gotten past the initial hurdle of eliminating fat-causing foods from my diet, but then I'll wean myself to two cheat days a month.

I started STS 3.5 month rotation tuesday. I did Meso 1, Disc 1 tuesday. Most of my pushups were incline or on my knees. The first set I did on toes, but shallow to allow for it. I followed the workout by a 13 minute mile on the treadmill as I'm adding a short cardio burst to each weight workout. Might as well since my kids are older and are no longer a barrier to longer workouts.
I'm working up to running 3 miles non stop. The couch 2 5k has always been my nemesis, so finally I just strapped on my vibram five finger "shoes" (I have flat feet, and find that barefoot or close to barefoot works best for me for high impact things), and just jogged as far as I could without stopping on the treadmill. I was stunned to get to the mile point, but then I was really done with the jog. I had to push past the 2-3 minute point, but once I did, I was fine.

Yesterday I did Cardio Coach volume 2 revised on the elliptical. I have a precor efx 546 that has both resistance and incline

Today will be disc 2, meso 1, and 15 minutes of cardio. Perhaps a mile jog again!

I did a tm hill interval with the cathe vest and stability ball abs. I forgot that there is one ab move in addition to not twisting that I should not do until I had already done a few.... So I quickly stopped and so far I think I'm ok!

Welcome, Leela! Sounds like you are going for it with workouts! I read somewhere that it is better to do a little cardio every day than long sessions a few days only. The reason they say, is because it gets your body going and burning more calories all day even if you only do a short amount of cardio... So your plan of adding cardio spurts to all your weight days is a great plan! I'm doing something just like it, except I can't run. But I still get messy wet thanks to Cathe's vest!

Wendy, you bet I'm feeling disk 2! LOL! But thanks to my lighter weights I'm not in real pain, just feel that I worked it and am getting somewhere! I really think I worked too hard last round.... Interestingly enough I also have doms on my inner thighs.... go figure...

Julie, you sound like you are getting some good workouts into your rest week. Talking of doms in biceps, Interstingly enough, last round, even though I lifted very heavy, I only god bicep doms once in the whole round, and I think it was somewhere in the 2nd mesocycle... I wonder if I'll get them agian this time around...;)

Kristin, how was the holiday party? And I hope you had a nice rest day! I'm the same with chocolate... It's one of my all time favorite foods....:rolleyes:

Sherry, I still have a little soreness in my pecs too! lol! I don't think disc 3 will sneak any pushups in....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.