2010 Calendar Now Shipping

Has anyone still not gotten their calander yet? I still don't have mine. I contacted SNM on the 30th and they said it was mailed the 23rd but with the volume and holidays it may be why it had not come. Still today no calander. Am I just worrying that it's lost or do some of you not have them yet.

I got mine today, I am in Canada. It was mauled at customs, sometimes that happens. ;). I'm glad it finally made it!

I"m glad I'm not the only one. I feel better now but am bummed for both of us now. Let me know what they say. I am going to shoot them another email if I don't have it by monday the 11th. They told me it was mailed on the 23rd so I'm thinking 19days with holidays is still alot.

The tag on mine said it was mailed on the 22nd and it only got here yesterday. I hope you get yours soon. It is really nice.

I received mine yesterday and I live in Barrie, ON Canada. Love it!!!! The tag on it said it was mailed on the 23rd.

Karen, Have you got your calendar yet? Mine is still not here and I haven't had a response from Customer Service...

I haven't gotten mine either. SNM said the same thing, that it was mailed on the 23rd of December. That seems like a REALLY long time, even with the holidays!

No, I still don't have mine either. I sent customer service a message two days ago ( Jan 10th) and I haven't gotten a response yet. The first time I sent them a message I got a response right away( saying it was mailed) and that was Dec 30th but this time no such luck. So I'll give it until Monday again and hope for either the calender or a response. I'll keep you posted. K

I agree that is a long time for UPS since I live in MD.

I jsut got a response from customer serive. They are sending me a new calander since it has not been delivered yet.. I have to applaud the staff, Cathe and SNM for fixing an issue when there is a problem. That is why I think all of us love her and keep coming back. Thanks to everyone for helping relsove this issue. Now I can't wait to get mine. Yeah. Karen

I jsut got a response from customer serive. They are sending me a new calander since it has not been delivered yet.. I have to applaud the staff, Cathe and SNM for fixing an issue when there is a problem. That is why I think all of us love her and keep coming back. Thanks to everyone for helping relsove this issue. Now I can't wait to get mine. Yeah. Karen

I'm getting a new one mailed too! yay!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.