200 walking lunges sub? Need dvd suggestions...

sassyella

Cathlete
Help anybody. i'm doing Butts and Guts rotation, but i really need a sub for the 200 walking lunges that Cathe throws in every now and again. I just don't have the discipline to do them on my own without having the marvelous Cathe as inspiration to push me. Anybody know which segments of the lower body dvds may be a good substitution?

I have almost all of Cathe's workouts except Power Hour and Slow and Heavy. any tips? Pls help, thanks!! :)

sass

Sass-
I know that in the Rock Bottoms Rotation Cathe has you do "7) Deep and controlled power scissors for 30 seconds (or substitute one minute of walking lunges with 8 pound hand weights)" so you may not like this as I think it will be quite a burner}( , but you could probably sub the power lunges Legs and Glutes, Supersets, KM Blast segment, the warm up and one of the blasts from Imax 1, HSTA, BodyMax, CTX Kickbox, and Imax 3. I would say for 200 walking lunges you would want to sub any 2 of these segments. Happy Fire in the thighs!
Mattea

thanks mattea. that's just the tip i needed. i'll play around with those segments and sandwich 2 together. happy fire in the thighs is right! i just finished GS Legs, and my legs feel like spaghetti, so hopefully i'll have what it takes to get through tomorrow's challenge. :)

thanks again...

sass

How do you count 200 walking lunges. Like if you do both legs is it one, or if you do one leg its one and the enxt leg is 2? and do you use weights in your hands when you do them?

Thanks and congrats on your baby!

~Adri;-)
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Hi - I have this question as well, do you just lunge slowly with one leg, push off the back leg and take that back leg forward into a lunge, for 200, does that equal 100 each leg. Basically just doing this in and out of every room in the house? Thanks

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.