1st cold day in houston,tx

Have you been swimming up until now??? I have to have the water at about 90 degrees in the Houston summer or I freeze! Where in Houston are you? I'm in Sugar Land.

Have you been swimming up until now??? I have to have the water at about 90 degrees in the Houston summer or I freeze! Where in Houston are you? I'm in Sugar Land.

That's called a bathtub!

Come up to Minnesota, the water here will grow hair on your chest!

:p

Whoh, that cold snap only lasted for a day. Giggle....now it's much more comfy out!

Hi Shana! Um...I'm in Richmond, Shana's in Sugarland...where are you in Houston, Laura?

Shana, gotta do lunch again!!!

Hugs!

I'm glad that it was hot in TX last week!! :p We flew through Houston and were in Mission, and then the South Padre Islands. It was 80- 85* and perfect all week. Returned to IL to 32* and SNOW!! My kids even had a snow day on Monday, lots of ice & snow! What a reality check!! :eek:

Jess - I saw your posts on facebook. Looks like you had a great trip - then I got a kick out of the snow day upon your return from the beach!

Jess - I saw your posts on facebook. Looks like you had a great trip - then I got a kick out of the snow day upon your return from the beach!

It was amazing!! Wow, I want to go back!! LOL I know, quite the reality check to get home to a snow storm!! From running on the beach in 85* weather to running in full snow gear is quite a change! LOL

Wow...that beach trip had to be awesome for you at this time of year! We do typically have warmer weather here but we are soo use to the warm weather...that we turn into weinies when it gets colder! I'm sooo guilty for it! I FREEZE when we get into the 50's! But, our summers....are absolutely MISERABLE!!!!!

Jess---so glad that TX treated you nicely for your stay!

Wow...that beach trip had to be awesome for you at this time of year! We do typically have warmer weather here but we are soo use to the warm weather...that we turn into weinies when it gets colder! I'm sooo guilty for it! I FREEZE when we get into the 50's! But, our summers....are absolutely MISERABLE!!!!!

Jess---so glad that TX treated you nicely for your stay!

We loved it!! But it was weird to spend Thanksgiving in the ocean!! And it didn't really feel like T'giving until we got home to snow? LOL I know, my brother has been in TX for 11 yrs now and he can't handle the cold in IL anymore. :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.