1RM - how long does it take

Hi Toni,

I am just finishing up my 1RM "project" today. I replaced my regular workouts with it for the past week. I started 7 days ago alternating upper body one day and lower the next. Today though I want to finish it up - so I will do both upper and lower.

I actually enjoyed the process! I'm glad I was able to see all th exercises that are involved in STS - I'm even more excited to get started. I love the variety!

Dawn

Actually, no. I started with doing the 5 stars first. But then I thought if I did it randomly there would be a better chance I'd finish them all. Otherwise I could see getting down to the one and two stars and thinking "I don't really need to do these."

I just finished yesterday. In the end it took about a total of 8-10 hours (including planning and prep) to get through all the exercises.

The Workout Manager is awesome - especially the videos! I'm not sure it would have been so easy without it! :D

Can't wait to hear about your progress with it!

Dawn

It took me about 2 weeks - I did an hour or 1 page (whichever came first) every MWF. I considered it my workout for the day, so if I did bicep curls to failure on one arm, I did the same amount on the other arm. So it took me a little longer than it probably needed to.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.