17 YEARS SMOKE FREE!!!!

Ahahah dude, did you think that you would try cigarettes for the first time in your life and become dependent on it? This doesn’t work that way;)
In order to become addicted to nicotine, you need more than 2 weeks and this fact is already proven. When I found out about this, I stopped being afraid and decided to try to smoke a cigarette and I was disappointed. It had a terrible taste and smell and after that I never smoked a cigarette. It is because of this that I love vape. There is a great smell and if you pick up a good and tasty liquid, you can feel the amazing taste. So it’s better not to try cigarettes because you will not like them.

Last edited:
WAHOO!!!

Today I am celebrating 17 years as an ex-smoker!!!! Best thing I ever did (besides Cathe cardio ;)) for my lungs!!!!

Are you a smoker :confused:???? QUIT!!!! :eek:

Tonight will be Xtrain All Out Low Impact HIIT...because I CAN!!!!! :p

congratulations! What a huge accomplishment! My father lost his life to lung cancer at 53 He was a heavy smoker. He never Evan quit while going through 4 years of chemo, radiation, and surgeries. I never smoked but I wish I could say the same for my older brother. He’s 44 now and I feel he is following in my dads footsteps. Quitting was the best thing you could have done for yourself and your family.

WAHOO!!!

Today I am celebrating 17 years as an ex-smoker!!!! Best thing I ever did (besides Cathe cardio ;)) for my lungs!!!!

Are you a smoker :confused:???? QUIT!!!! :eek:

Tonight will be Xtrain All Out Low Impact HIIT...because I CAN !!!!! :p
Way to go!! You deserve a big WAHOO!!!! Congrats on your great accomplishment.

I smoked when I was in college. Quitting was the best choice I ever made. a few difficult days of missing a bad habit and DONE. congratulations! thank yourself a million times over as the years go by you will see people who did not quit, the terrible health problems that show up. pat yourself on the back and know you made the right decision.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.