17 Day Diet

I just saw this on The Doctors show. Has any one tried it or even heard of it? It sounds like it could work. 4 different phases at 17 days each. From what I gathered from it you don't starve or deprive yourself of food, except the dreaded sugars!!

I would also like to know! I watched this on Dr. Phil last night and thought...hmmmm...wonder if it could really work. It's gonna take me changing my diet that's for sure, but yeah I don't think it will leave anyone hungry. Will have to get a habit started on eating good whole foods. :)

I saw that too and immediately went to the website. I think I will give it a try.

O/T......I just wanted to make mention that I went out and purchased items needed for Cathes " Breakfast Blast" smoothie! OMG!! it was fantastic :D
I have never used spinach in a smoothie b4, but you dont taste it!

Last edited:
Cathe's Breakfast Blast smoothie sounds good--I must have missed that! Would you mind sharing the recipe or sending me to the link for it? I searched the forums but couldn't find the recipe. Thanks in advance!!

Was wondering if I could get more info.

How many pages does the book have?

Do you think it's worth the money?

Four different cycles, so it's a 68 day diet?

Janie

I'm not interested

The only programs I like are those that teach you how to lose weight & keep it off in the real world like Weight Watchers & the Eat This, Not That books. That 17 Day Diet seems to restrictive, judging by what I read about it on the Dr. Phil website.

Was wondering if I could get more info.

How many pages does the book have?

Do you think it's worth the money?

Four different cycles, so it's a 68 day diet?

Janie

for what it's worth, here is the link http://www.the17daydiet.com/book/

I caught the last 10 mins of today's show and he made mention that in January he/they will be doing a weight loss competition using this 17 day method! I'm all for NEW healthy recipes that I can incorporate into my own menus. I am already amazed at what I have gotten here from this forum :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.