12 Week Challenge 05-02/ Week 2

Good afternoon Everyone,
Where is the nice spring time weather? The wind is blowing about 1000 mph and it is chilly!!!! x( It helps me stay motivated when there is nice weather. There's something about the sun!

I never did MM yesterday, so that IS what I am doing today. My hips feel a little funny today after running yesterday.... but, overall I feel really good. I really like running outside for a change.

Kathy- I drink a lot of coffee, I am trying to stick with 2 cups per day....

Dana- I haven't been doing as well as I would like either. My weekends are really crazy. But, overall this challenge is making a difference. I think I can feel/see little changes. (maybe)

Food for today

B-Oatmeal, bluberries
S-banana
L- turkey low-carb wrap, carrots, apple
S-protein bar
D- ?

I really hope everyone stays with the challenge! It is really fun!!
:7

Hi girls.

Well, I am like a bottomless pit w/food today but atleast I am making good choices! Here's what I've eaten so far...

1) oatmeal w/splenda and honey
2) 2 slices turkey + apple
3) broccoli and cauliflower (about 2 cups worth) + bagel w/left over chicken salad on it.
4) turkey on ww bread + lf cottage cheese

I just finished my work out...PUB down only premix (went SUPER heavy and REALLY felt it!}( ) + rebounder boxing work out.

Now I have to jump in the shower before the little guy wants to get up!

Sunny, I highly recommend spinning...KILLER I tell you! For both cardio and legs! BURN BABY BURN!}( }( }(

TTYL!:+

Dena: girl, I'm feeling like you do! I just ate so bad this Sunday that I feel like it shows ALL OVER! LOL...anyway, hang in there w/ me, please!!!

Tigger: sorry, I keep forgetting your name. I went to your picturetrail to see your challenge pics, but it asked for a password...can you pm me that or is it too personal???

Gloria

Gloria,

My name is Wendy. I guess I should put that in my sig too.:)

The only reason I have my challenge pics password protected is because I thought we were not divulging them until the end?? If this is not the case then I'll just take the password off. Anyone have an opinnion on this? :)

I did my CTX Step & Intervals workout this morning, then a yoga workout this afternoon. It felt really good to do yoga, I HAVE to make that a priority.

Meals today:

1. Go Lean cereal + blueberries, flaxseed, sunflower seeds, soy milk; grapefruit juice
2. muesli cereal + soy milk, 2 boiled eggs (whites only)
3. chicken & spinach on ww bread
4. canned salmon on rye crispbread, 1 ww rhubarb low sugar muffin (a treat!)
5. (not sure yet)

Hope everyone had a good day. If not, tomorrow is a new day! :)

Heidi

Just popping in to say that I am still out here and in on this challenge! I am eating well...no snacks, but my workouts have been little to nonexistent! I have a sick little one, and it is super hard to work it in, even though I am home. I am staying active and trying to do squats and other exercises when I can, though!

11 more weeks...the first one went so fast! This is an excellent challenge! I just keep picturing my before pictures and how I want them to look in July!

Keep up the great work everyone!
Jenn

Wendy,

I'm with you on the reveal of pre pictures only at the end. That way we will be surprised at what we all have accomplished. I'm not even looking at my own pictures. (maybe I should look once a month to remind why I am doing this)

Jean

12-Week Check-in

I am checking in late again tonight. I had a much better day today, and I am feeling much more relaxed and peaceful. I did the second segment of Total Body Stretching before I went to bed last night. Today’s workout was a Leaner Legs homemade circuit with intervals of cardio gliding. I started previewing Low Impact Step tonight, and it looks like fun. I am looking forward to trying it. The premix I previewed plays fine on my new DVD player (the second one I bought last night). My meals and snacks are packed for tomorrow, and I am ready to enjoy a warm bubble bath and the second segment of Total Body Stretching again.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.