10 year anniversary today just me

Kitterfly

Cathlete
Today is my 10 year wedding anniversary. Yesterday marked the day that my husband passed away 3 months ago. It throws one brain for a loop. I would not say the days have gotten easier but with each day I have learned to cope more. Life is unexplainable now. I do wish he more than words was here to celebrate this special day.
We had been together since 92 when I was in the 8th grade. Moved in together in 96. Then in 01 bought a house together. He proposed sometime in there around my birthday. Then in feb of 02 before we bought his dream shop , we thought one day literally lets get married- ok- went to the courthouse to get papers, well you had to wait three days. So in the mean time we found a place to get married invited a few people. Later that same week got married on a Thursday, went to work Friday, then had our reception on sat at our house lol. it worked for us. Always in my heart.

Happy Anniversary Kitterfly! I read (with a lump in my throat) the beautiful sentiment you have for your husband. I know you will never be without pain, I just hope it eases a little each day. I hope you are able to spend today with those memories of your husband that make you smile...how wonderful for you to have known him; how lucky you were to be in love with him!

HUGS to you, Kitterfly. I've been wondering how you were coping. I can only imagine how hard this day must be for you. You have lots of caring people here on the forums who are praying for you, & sending good energy your way. My heart aches for you!

my heart and {{HUGS}} go out to you kitterfly......i love the sweet memories that u have of him....and think that's important to always remeber those wonderful times that u had with him....that's how i still remember my dad and it helps tremendously with the pain of losing him....just know that prayers are going up for you:)

Oh Kitterfly!!! I am sending you lots of healing hugs & comfort your way! It does sound like you have lots of wonderful memories. Hang on to those, but also, allow yourself some healing tears if you need to.

Lots & lots of prayers your way!

Pam

Hugs to you! Your post made me cry. I can't even imagine going through that. You have a lot of strength. He's still with you and he is celebrating your anniversary with you in spirit.

I can't even begin to imagine your loss. I've lost many, many relatives to heart disease, my Mother to a car accident, my Dad to a fatal heart attack and a brother to cancer (ALL were young!) As hard as those were, and they WERE VERY HARD losses, my husband is my BEST friend and I cannot imagine life without him! My heart goes out to you. I love your attitude and I think it's wonderful you have such great memories of your love together! BIG, BIG HUGS!!! HAPPY 10th. because he still is there in your heart & soul!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.