10 Fit-Girl Problems Nobody Talks About

Hi Everyone,

I read article below, thought about this forum and I gigled!:D

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/10-...-talks-about.html?mcid=SM_facetraining&page=1

I bet some cathlete relate to some point here. Well definitely#6
#7 to some degree. As to #9 Well, I have not been through any pregnancy and I can
confidently carry on performing plyo 3x per week:oops::eek::eek: My bladder is fine!:p:p

Phew---Now is your turn ladies. Which ones do you relate to?

#6 is just HILARIOUS:D

Hope you enjoy this;);)

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for posting! :)
I'm not a hard core lifter, but I would say #10 is the one I've been met with most strongly. I come from a pilates background. Apparantly, I am too willowy and wimpy for the weightlifting crowd and not svelte enough/too muscled for the pilates girls sometimes. Do I give a sh.....? Nope.
Finding pants that don't entirely exhibit the gyne & are comfortable is another I might add! Although, I have the feeling for guys this might be a BIGger issue. :oops:

Last edited:
The two from this list that I most identify with.

#3 CLOTHES DON'T FIT!
Nothing fits right. The 3-inch gap. OMG. Yes. Finding a pair of pants is impossible!

#5 SO. MUCH. HUNGER.

The two from this list that I most identify with.

#3 CLOTHES DON'T FIT!
Nothing fits right. The 3-inch gap. OMG. Yes. Finding a pair of pants is impossible!

#5 SO. MUCH. HUNGER.
#3 I have not shopped for formal shirt for work recently. I agree it has been an issue.
I do not like suit and shirts much but I have to wear some for work! Grrr

Oh shopping for jeans has always been a daunting nightmare for me. When I found one which almost fit
I buy 2 or 3 pairs from the same shop. I always wear my jeans with a thin belt anyway. I have
to, NO CHOICE.:rolleyes::( I do not really carry muscular quads though. well not yet!
Good visibly defined hams though.

#5 Sometimes depending on the rotation I am on. I do feel the need for FUEL!

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for posting! :)
I'm not a hard core lifter, but I would say #10 is the one I've been met with most strongly. I come from a pilates background. Apparantly, I am too willowy and wimpy for the weightlifting crowd and not svelte enough/too muscled for the pilates girls sometimes. Do I give a sh.....? Nope.
Finding pants that don't entirely exhibit the gyne & are comfortable is another I might add! Although, I have the feeling for guys this might be a BIGger issue. :oops:

Yes blokes have more difficulties shopping for jeans. well hardcore builders yes.

#3 I have not shopped for formal shirt for work recently. I agree it has been an issue.
I do not like suit and shirts much but I have to wear some for work! Grrr

Oh shopping for jeans has always been a daunting nightmare for me. When I found one which almost fit
I buy 2 or 3 pairs from the same shop. I always wear my jeans with a thin belt anyway. I have
to, NO CHOICE.:rolleyes::( I do not really carry muscular quads though. well not yet!
Good visibly defined hams though.

#5 Sometimes depending on the rotation I am on. I do feel the need for FUEL!

I've been buying clothes from eshakti.com. They custom make the clothes for you. I have only bought dresses from them but they also sell pants. My favorite thing about the dresses besides the fit is they all have functional pockets.

I'm not a super heavy lifter but I have always had a lean upper body with tiny wrists. Cathe has given my arms definition. The armpit shaving part is sooooo true! I end up leaning into a mirror, pulling my arm this way and that way to get the job done! I ONLY work out at home so can't comment on clicks, but the "help me" attitude from others....yup! Rude comments from people who can't decide what they think of me, yup!! One person actually gave me a "once over" type of look and asked if I was ill. NO.....I'm not ill!! I'm fit and lean! Clothes?!?! I own many belts! Cute article!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.