10# Challenge - Week of Oct 26

SheWolf

Cathlete
Okay, The scale was not kind to me.:mad: Five days of great eating and the scale is still at the same weight.:mad: Either that or I am back down to what I was when I started with this challenge the first time.:p I am trying not to get discouraged though and keep trying.

Workout this moring was Turbulance Training and 20 minutes HIIT using Plyo Legs Disc 29. Workout 55 minutes and I burned 431 calories.

The scale was not kind to me, either... Grrr....Can't lose one lousy pound.

I've been eating great and working out like crazy. Saturday I did 25 min of yoga in am, then 43 min Turbo Jam Cardio Party, then STS Disc 19 Chest, Shoulders, Triceps 65 min, plus about 10 min of the Extended Stretch.

Yesterday I raked, bagged, and mulched leaves for 1 hr 40 minutes.

Haven't done my workout yet today, but I'm feeling pretty defeated. What the heck to I have to do? Linda, like you, I'm trying to not get discouraged and I'm going to keep at it... but geez....:(

I hope everyone has success! Have a great day everyone.

Oh, Denise, I am so sorry. That was heck of a workout out on Saturday. I think I may have lost a pound just reading it!:p I wish! You think could be so kind as to give us a little encouragement, even 1/2 pound would have been something!

Hey Ladies,

Must be the scale is not being our friend to any of us!!! Did not move one bit....I need to tighten up my eating and stop the snacking....even the good stuff....to much good adds the pds too.:mad: NOW hopefully I stay true to what I say I going to eat today.... I have had wayyyyyyyyyyyy to many carbs lately and going to try to cut them out.... :( gonna miss my carbs but for me it the only way!!!

B - protein pancakes 4oz oj and coffee
s - apple
L - salad with chicken salad on it.
D - pork chops and veg.
S - yogurt.

Therese

Ok ladies what is going on here!? My scale didn't budge either this week!!!!! I worked out all 6 days and ate relatively well (except for this weekend, what a disaster!!!! My dad made a pan of chocolate iced brownies and I gave in...3x :eek: ).

Therese, like you I am thinking about cutting down on the carbs. I was watching some show...I think it was "The Secret Lives of Women," the weight loss one and one of the women said she couldn't lose unless she cut out a majority of processed carbs, so that is my goal. Tonight begins the "no dessert during the week" rule for me...let's see how this goes!

I'm also in my friend's wedding on Fri so I need to look the least bloated as possible lol!!!!

Hi girls,

The scale was not kind to me, either... Grrr....I am eating way too many carbs!

When I lost those 8 pounds, I was cutting the carbs. Worked for me.

Yesterday I did CCPP on the TreadClimber. I traveled almost 4 miles and burned 800 cal.
Today I did MM, I burned only 237 cal. WTH! I hate lifting so light, can't get my HR up.

Denise, WTG, on your workouts this weekend and today.

Linda, awesome job on your workouts today. The scale will move.

Theresa, nice job on your eating. I don’t know what is wrong with me this week? My eating is all over the place.

Cindi, have fun with your workout today.

Melissa, chocolate iced brownies, yum! I would have gave in too, lol!

Hi to everyone that follows! Tomorrow I will go to the gym.

No workout again for me yesterday. That makes 5 days (well Saturday was a lot of walking but not really a workout). Just too busy. Tonight is Kung Fu class and I will probably run 2-3 miles afterwards.

BUT - on the bright side, the scale finally budged and I was 150 even this morning. That makes 6 pounds for me if I can hang on to it. I'm not changing my ticker until I get somewhere in the 149.X range. But small progress finally.

Cindi - 6 lbs is amazing! Keep up the good work!

Yesterday I felt like crap, mentally and physically, so I pretty much didn't do anything...:( But, today's another day and I plan to keep my eating clean and work my butt off (hopefully literally!!). It's nice outside today so I'll be walking the dog, doing some yard work, then later Cathe's Bootcamp.

It sure does feel good to know that we're all in this together. We CAN do this. :)

Have a great day everyone!

Morning Ladies,

Today I did STS Mesco 2 chest and Pilates Abs....first real workout in quite a few days although I did a lot of yard work this weekend.

B - eggs with peppers and onion, 4oz of oj, coffee
S - 1% milk with vanilla protein powder
L- Salad with leftover meatloaf
D- beef goulash with no noodles for me just veg.

Cindi....good job you will see the 140's!!!! hang in there and you go girl!

Therese

Great job, Cindi.

Eating was a little off yesterday, but not too too bad. Hoping the scale will move soon!

This morning I Kimberly's Combat Surge but only doing the Med Ball and Kickbox segements (skipped bodybar). Workout was 50 minutes and I burned 400 calories.

Hi everyone - finally got in a workout last night. Scale was 150 again today. SOOO CLOSE!!

Linda - what do you use for the bodybar weight in that workout? I have both Firm Sculpting sticks but my forearms are wimpy and ache long before my shoulders or back are ready to give in. Not sure what I should do.

Great job Cindi!!

Last night I took a rest day; it was rainy and gross outside so I had 0 motivation to workout after work. I was due for one anyway since the last one I took was last Tues.

This morning I got up at 5:30 and did IMAX3 and Core Max segment 1. I also received my Step Punch & Crunch DVD in the mail which I was very excited about!! That will prob be my workout on Sunday.

Hi Ladies,

Rainy day in NY and I hope the Yankee game gets off on time tonight so I can watch it all!!!

Today is leg day for me Mesco Cycle 2 week 1 legs....I am feeling a good burn in my chest from yesterday. My eating was good yesterday hopefully good today too.. Trying to up my protein so I don't snack on the bad stuff.

b - eggs with peppers and onions ( 1 egg and cup of egg whites)
s - apple with 16 almonds (have to count them out or I eat them all) :p
l- 1 cup of broccoli, 4 oz of meatloaf & salad (getting those vegs in)
d - ???? don't know yet
s - 1/2 cottage cheese with spoonful of nutella in it (yum) this is too kill my sweet tooth. :D

Quick check-in; the scale has not moved at all!!!! I'm not going to give up. :p Workouts have been great - kettlbells this morning and I taught Hip Hop Hustle at lunch - very fun! :cool:

I'm sorry I don't have time for personals. Have a great day everyone! :D

Grrrr...I hate the scale!!!!! The stupid thing won't move!!!!! Ate too many carbs today but did okay on the calories. It's calories in calories out right?

This morning I did Turbulance Training and HIIT using Disc 26 Plyo Legs (no weight work). Workout was 58 minutes and I burned 432 calories.

Cindi - I have an 8# bodybar that I use for Kimberly's workouts. Do you ever do Reverse Curls? They are awesome for hitting the forearms.

Morning Ladies....

Tied this morning...watch the Yankees last night :confused:....they will do better tonight!!

Well yesterday I had a few cookies and they were sooooooooooo good :p! other than that I been eating really good getting my veg in.

B - eggs, coffee
S - apple 1/2 cottage cheese
L - cauliflower soup and zucchini cakes
S - bannana and 16 almonds
D - gnocchi pasta and broccohi
S - ??? depends if I want it....maybe a yogurt

Workout will be Mesco 2, week 1 biceps and abs this will be done tonight.

Hope you have a wonderful day.

Therese

HI ladies

Thanks Linda - I probably should do reverse curls. Most days I'm lucky if I hit the big muscle groups so I don't think about the little ones.

Ran 6 miles yesterday.

Scale today...149.8 HOOORAY! My goal is to get to 146.X so I'm getting closer - inch by inch.

Thanks Linda - I probably should do reverse curls. Most days I'm lucky if I hit the big muscle groups so I don't think about the little ones.

Ran 6 miles yesterday.

Scale today...149.8 HOOORAY! My goal is to get to 146.X so I'm getting closer - inch by inch.

Cindi - Can I asked what you curl on regular DB Curls? Way to go on the scale moving! I am so jealous!

I am not sure I ever want to get back on the scale. Eating has been okay, but the lack of response from the scale makes it hard for me not to just binge. I slip a little each day right now but manage to reign it in.

I went to bed finally kinda yucky last night and had a bad night so really did not want to workout this morning at all, but I did anyway. I did Amy's Kickbox Surge Combos & Surges 1-4, but I did not put a whole lot of energy into and modified the surges. And I really wanted to quit at the 30 minute mark my head was beginning to pound. Also didn't help that DH didn't get to bed til 2am so I had to be real quite. Workout was 58 minutes and I burned 390 calories.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.