10# Challenge - Week of Oct 26

Hi all,

The last few days have been a little challenging. Eating not so good and have not gotten a workout in for a couple days. But I'm hanging in there.

Today my eating sucked...emotional eating, for sure... but I can start again tomorrow. I raked more leaves this afternoon and I moved my workout area from the spare bedroom to the basement, so I lugged all my weights, plates, steps, balls, etc, downstairs in about 100 trips! so I considered that as my workout.:)

Linda - atta girl for working out even though you didn't feel like it. Maybe you didn't go all out, but you didn't quit! Awesome!

Cindi - You're almost there! Way to go!

Therese - Sorry about your Yankees last night... I'm an Indians fan, and CC didn't do so well in the playoffs when he was here... sounds like last night was more of the same with him. Cliff Lee was also with the Indians... We get rid of all of our good players!!! Cleveland is pretty much a farm team right now. Anyways, I digress.... way to go getting lots of veggies in. That's something I've been lacking lately for some reason.

Well, I wish everyone success with all your fitness goals!

Hi ladies,

Sorry, I haven’t checked in since Monday. My eating is out of control; need to get a handle on that, starting next week. I am eating way to many carbs! DD is flying back to the states Monday, I will buckle up then. Tomorrow is DD’s b-day; tomorrow is not the day to go on a diet, right? LOL!

This is what I did since Monday.

Monday – MM, burned 237ca.( I just can’t get my HR up on this type of workouts?
Tuesday – CCV1(on the TreadClimer, I burned 810 cal.
Wednesday- PH 214 cal, glad I am burning with the TC!
Thursday – CCPP on the TreadClimer, I burned 1014 cal., I pushed it this time!
Friday - Body Max " Upper Body Muscle Contitioning" + I will do a leg workout, not sure what yet?

I think the TC is saving my a$$ from not gaining weight! I sure don’t burn any cal. with the weight workouts. I also have PT, twice a week. It’s helping with my back a lot. Besides my regular workouts, I have to do back/core exercises every day (takes me 45-50 min) I am still not allowed to lift heavy weights or do any kickboxing, running or step workouts. Still have to keep it low impact. Funny, I do miss running!

Cindi, you go, girl! You are getting close.

Denise, hope you get your workouts in.

Linda, awesome job with your workouts this week. Kickbox Surge sounds like fun! I will stay away from the scale for a few days, lol!

Melissa, you gonna love KPC, it’s my favorite. Nice job on IMAX3 yesterday.

Theresa, nice job with M2, D13. Glad you enjoyed those cookies!

Where is Debbie?

Have a great weekend, everyone! I will be back Sunday!

Morning Ladies :D and TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE YANKEE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! last night sorry Phillie fans :p will have to make sure to get trick and treating in fast on Saturday so I can see the game....I don't think my son will mind since he loves to watch the game.

Belinda -WOW on those Calorie burns....I am bowing to you lady WOW WOW....I don't think I ever burn that much AWESOME!!!!!!!!! You have set a new standard for me (maybe) LOL :eek:

Denise - know how you feel...this is the first week in 2 weeks that I have been consistance with my workouts and guess what I am even sleeping better :)

Linda - I know how you feel...last night I did not want to workout but went home and said just 10 minutes...and needless to say I did the whole workout and felt great. :D

Cindi - keep it up on the weight loss....I look to you to be the role model since you been doing so well ;)

Melissa - I still have not gotten threw IMAX 3 without stopping...maybe one of these days :confused:

Calling OUT DEBBIE where are YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Therese

Thanks for all the kind words, ladies! I'm 149.2 this morning. So I'm just hoping to hold on to that this weekend and not lose ground.

Linda - I use 10-15 pounds for regular curls depending on the number of reps. Hope you are feeling better.

Melissa - I don't think I've ever done all of IMAX3.

Belinda - wow - CC on the Treadclimber burns a lot of calories! Enjoy your DD's b'day!

Denise - I agree - moving all your excercise equipment is an interval workout. :)

Therese - glad for you and the yankees. I don't follow baseball (I'm from Chicago, so really what is the point?!).

Yes - where did Debbie go?

Workout last night was Kelly Coffee Meyer - 30 minutes to fitness cardio blast then 30 minutes to fitness weights. Good workout. I hope to get in 4 miles today.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll be back Monday - hopefully the same weight as today!

Okay, I am never gonna lose weight if I don't stop baking! Right now my kids have one party right after the other and I feel like I am constantly baking!:confused:
On a happy note, I don't know if it was all in my mind, but when I put a pair of jeans on yesterday I swear then feel as tight as they had before!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.