10# Challenge - September 15

Good afternoon, evening. I am on late again. I am doing fall cleaning so it cuts into my online time! :eek: I did a 5 mile run today. I have decided to do another recovery week of Insanity because I have a 5k this week-end and I want to get in enough running time.
Eating is on! I have been consistently losing about 2 lbs a week since starting Insanity. I will be weighing in tomorrow to see how I have done this week. I swear you CAN put on 20 lbs overnight. How come it doesn't come off as fast?!
Have a great evening all!

Back with my meals for today:

M1: 1/2 c oatmeal w/1/4 c 1% & 1T chopped walnuts
M2: 1 serving of homemade chili
M3: apple (forgot my string cheese today...:()
M4: twice-baked potato: one medium potato, 2T shredded cheddar, 2T light ranch dressing, chopped brocolli, tomato & onion...OMG this was so good, I'm posting the recipe below. I haven't made this in a long time. I think it might have been an old Weight Watcher recipe

Put the potato in the micro for 5 minutes. While it cools a little, I combine the rest of the ingredients. Then I scoop out the inside of the potato, mix it with the rest of the ingredient. Then stuff it all back in the potato and in the oven at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.

My belly is warm and full and I'm happy!!!!

I'm back! I didn't get my run in tonight due to some shoe complications at work (rubbed my feet raw with these cute 3" heels), but I did push myself through a full body workout. I wanted to do Muscle Max or Muscle Endurance, but I was more realistic and settled for Push/Pull. My eating was really good all day except for lunch when I had a bean burrito at Taco Bell. I guess it could be worse? I'm going grocery shopping this weekend and I really plan to clean up the eating next week. I love reading all of your posts. Sorry for no personals. I'll try to get better at that. There are so many of y'all!

good night all!

ate pretty well but no workout (kinda understandable after disc 14 and insanity plyo circuit! what was I thinking!) got our tax stuff caught up for the dear hubby so gonna hit it hard tomorrow!!!
too fun reading everyone's post!
julie

Good evening all,

I had planned to be so good today until dil brought frosted brownies over.
I ended up with 1600 calories because I limited supper after I finally gave in and ate one. Sad to say they weren't even very good. Now I'm sitting here hungry because I wasted calories on it.

Workout was IMAX 2.

Diane I'm 58 and have 40-60lbs to lose. You can't be old because I'm not.:D

I love my gowearfit armband. I have found I don't really overeat. My normal calories are 1500-1700 calories per day. I just don't burn that many calories- usually 1400-1500 calories per day.

Joan

I too need to lose a few. last summer I was 122lbs. now 150. im miserable. I have never weighed this much. I have always been an avid runner but now i cant get motivated to workout and all i want to do is eat. I also hurt my calf last week and am just now able to walk slowly. I need help on getting a grip.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.