1 Week Post Chemo trmnt 3...

Connie12

Cathlete
and I'm ready for a Cathe workout!! After a week of laying in bed and dealing with bone pain and numbness I am finally feeling human again! It's a happy day! :D I'm having some issues with my blood sugars- mostly due to the steroids- and a nurse reminded me today that exercising helps your regulate your blood sugars for quite a while after the workout. I knew that, but it's hard to remember everything right now. So, in honor of 'our' dear Cathe's birthday yesterday, in honor of being halfway through my chemo treatments, and in honor of just feeling good it's Cathe time!! I'm thinking kickbox...KPC premix probably!

Rock on Catheletes, rock on!!

Big Hugs Connie! I am right there with you 100% in your workout today. Modify anything you need to and we will sweat together every step of the way. Thank you for the honors but you are the one that I honor. You have been through a lot physically and emotionally and your wonderful strong mind and body will continue to heal you. ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

and I'm ready for a Cathe workout!! After a week of laying in bed and dealing with bone pain and numbness I am finally feeling human again! It's a happy day! :D I'm having some issues with my blood sugars- mostly due to the steroids- and a nurse reminded me today that exercising helps your regulate your blood sugars for quite a while after the workout. I knew that, but it's hard to remember everything right now. So, in honor of 'our' dear Cathe's birthday yesterday, in honor of being halfway through my chemo treatments, and in honor of just feeling good it's Cathe time!! I'm thinking kickbox...KPC premix probably!

Rock on Catheletes, rock on!!

Big Hugs Connie! I am right there with you 100% in your workout today. Modify anything you need to and we will sweat together every step of the way. Thank you for the honors but you are the one that I honor. You have been through a lot physically and emotionally and your wonderful strong mind and body will continue to heal you. ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))
Oh Cathe!! Thank you so much for writing to me!! And thank you for the hugs! I did do KPC, the warm up and combo 1 plus the cool down stretch. It was about 30 minutes of work. That warm up is tough!! I did A LOT of modifications, but it felt awesome to workout with you as a motivator and coach! It feels so good to sweat out all the icky toxins that I know are swimming around in my system. Thank you for your fantastic workouts, your strength and your shining example!! Big hugs!!

Yeahhhhhh Connie!!! Lots of heathy hugs and prayers to you!!!! :D:D I tooo am soooo very proud of you! Listen to your body and I'll bet you do just great!!

((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))

Pam

Connie, you rock!! You are an inspiration. It is so easy to make excuses not to work out but you remind me that we are lucky to be physically able to do so. Keep up the good work and good luck with your treatment.

Connie, you are my hero! :D Anyone who can get through cancer treatment with that attitude is awesome!! Hope you had a great workout and that you will soon be cancer free!!

Connie,

I wish you all the best. You are a warrior fighting this cancer and doing a briliant job of keeping at it. You truly are a blessing and I hope and pray that you will be heaped with blessings of healing and Kick, punch, and cruch that cancer away forever!!! Keep on fighting the good fight your an inspiration to all cathletes.;) Big Hugs!!!:):cool:

Nora

You are one tough cookie, Connie! I'm glad you're feeling better! What a great workout today! You inspire me to work harder even when I don't feel like it! Who am I to cheat? Your strength is motivating! You are the best of all of us!

Keep on keepin' on!

Thank you all!!

Thank you all so much your encouragements and cheers today!!! What a wonderful treat to check in tonight and see so many friends cheering for me!! I am touched!! I am indeed a Fighter, and will continue until I conqueror this cancer...and beyond!!

Some people don't get why I exercise if I'm not feeling well, or have a stressful day ahead, or whatever. It's BECAUSE of those things that I exercise. It keeps me sane and grounded. So many people think the first thing to go under extremely difficult circumstances should be your exercise plan. That's when I really focus on it. I'm so glad that you have exercise to help you through this rotten thing, Connie!

Connie~ You go girl!! So happy that you felt well enough to do KPC! It's amazing what a workout with Cathe can do to make you feel better.
You have inspired me, Connie! I had my last chemo Tuesday and am feeling icky today, was talking myself out of exercising, but you have inspired me to go ahead and just do what I can. Sweating the toxins out of my body sound like a good thing!
Take care and (((((hugs))))) to you!!

You go girl!! ^^55ss! You have a wonderful attitude and it's so inspiring to read about your courage & tenaciousness! All of us are rooting for you & cheering you on! Please continue to keep us all posted on your journey!

Wow Connie! What an inspiration post. Thank you so much for sharing a part of your life. Your strength, determination, and love of life is truly inspiring.
KPC was my comeback workout after six years. Isn't if just fun, fun, fun?
I hope your recovery is speedy and smooth. Big ((((((((((hugs))))))))))) to you!:D:D:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.