1 more week until PRESALE! Oh my gosh, I can't wait!

Denise R

Cathlete
I swear this morning I woke up thinking to myself, did I just dream about Cathe? I was with her and she was talking about the dvds and she was saying "Well, we are only making like 3 or 4" and I remember feeling elated......

So, who else is excited?

Denise,
who obviously can't wait to hear the announcement

I am also very excited about this new series. My left knee is also excited.

I was trying to find out what the price for the package/series is. Does anyone know?

clothesminded said:

I was trying to find out what the price for the package/series is. Does anyone know?

The price has not been released yet...I'm so excited too! Bring it on!!!

Hey Denise!! I spend far too much time dreaming about the new workouts!!!! I hear ya girl! I'm soooooooo excited!!!

I'm hoping in tomorrow's newsletter we'll get some pricing info. I can't wait!!!! I just registered for 2 races, which was my "fun" money for this paycheck, but I have a few "Cathe dollars" stashed away for presale day!

Nan

When glancing at today's newsletter I saw the green presale button and my stomach did a little flip. But, alas, it was just reminding us that the presale starts on the 1st.

I am excited we will get all the details on Friday! I'm so curious to see what's in the whole package.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.