<>0<>0<>0-c-t-monday-0<>0<>0<>

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning girls,

Pure cardio and cardio abs done. The ab work was tough - lots of c-sit stuff and it's hard on my lower back but I'm sure I'll get stronger. I think Ryan has lost about 5 pounds since we started 2 weeks ago. I plan to weigh in on Wed. Crossing my fingers for at least a pound!

Today I have to get the kids to the doctor for a medical certificate to sign them up for sports/dance. I also have MOUNDS of laundry to get done and we need to hit the grocery store as usual.

Have a great Monday everyone. Good night Lisa!

Good morning Angie! I bet you lost some lbs also!!

Off to bed. Going to read my book and doze off. Work tomorrow and football practice. Going for an uphill stroller walk while kids are at practice.

Lisa

Morning ladies. I am tired and stressed - already, you say? Yup, the first few days of this week are going to be busy and horrible.

Collin has been running a low grade fever off and on all weekend. Saturday his temp topped out at 100.8, then was much lower, around 99 all evening. Yesterday he woke up with a completely normal temp, then it spiked again mid-afternoon before going down to 98.7 before bed. He came and crawled into my bed at 3 am and I felt his head and it was definitely hot. When I got out of the bed at 5, it was totally normal.... ?????

I almost got out of bed at 3 am and went to work because I just *know* that they are going to send him home from school. I really can't justify keeping him home when his fever is so one-again-off-again. And they will not give him any ibuprofen or anything there :rolleyes:

Okay, better get moving, check in again at breakfast!

Good Morning!

Katie, I hope Collin feels better and the fever is over for good this morning !

We had Keegan's 7th birthday party over here last night. We cooked out and had a really good time. His cake was a hit. I posted a pic on my FB, the last one in the album titled Cakes.

My tooth got much worse in the middle of his party. I've been up almost all night. Will call the SECOND the dentist office opens and hope they can get it fixed PRONTO !!!!

My sister and BIL are coming Thurs. from Colorado and I really need this week to get ready for them. I need to be feeling better fast !!

Ugh. Monday.

Becky

Angie, I'm sure yu'll see a loss in the scale! You've been kicking butt on your WOs and your eats. You'll be pleasantly surprised!
Hope the dr goes well!

Lisa, Hope your MOnday is good to you! Have a great walk! Work those glutes!:D

Katie, Poor Collin! Hope he gets feeling better!

Becky, Glad the party went well! Will go check out your pics!
How awful about your tooth! I hope they can see you thismorning!
How long is your sis staying with you?

-
I'm taking the girls shopping today and hoping for a new outfit or 2 for me too.:D
Workout will be weights, not sure what. Maybe PUB.
Better get at my chores before the Hooligans arise!:D

Collin's temp is 100.3 but I am taking him to school anyway.... Oh how I love being a work-outside-the-home mom :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Angie great w/o today and doesn't it seem like we are always in the grocery store.

Lisa uphill stroller walk sounds hard but fun.

Katie sorry about Collin I wonder what's wrong? Usually a fever will spike up high and only come down like that if you give him Motrin.

Becky I'll check out the FB cakes.

Y-day after I came home from grocery-maxing my DD clean the kitchen and living room...and dinning room. So I took her the olive garden for lunch. The amount of pasta they give you is too much, so we both took dogie bags home. For dinner I cooked up some shrimp and added to the pasta.

Today I plan to start STS :D disc 1. I'm wondering if I should print out a new sheet or just use the old one.:confused:

Good morning clean peeps!

Looks like a busy Monday already. I'm sorry i was yet again MIA over the weekend, as you have probably guessed, weekends are still very tough for me...its when i realize i'l alone and tend to shut down a bit. I went to see my grandmother yesterday, she's 94 next weekend! and awesome.

Angie, nice w/o, i'm thinking i need Insanity too now!

Lisa, have a great night/sleep!

Katie, how does Colin feel otherwise? Maybe he's got something like a tooth ache causing the fever? poor little guy :(

Becky, Good luck at the dentist..

Kate, where are you going shopping? I love PUB! I vote for that one.

Robin, Enjoy STS, i don't have it, but i'm sure it will kick you butt. I love Olive Garden, we used to have them in Canada, then they all closed for some reason. If i'm ever in the States again, someone better take me to Olive Garden and Target!!!!

Okay, today, i'm doing an interval spin, maybe Kelley coffee's bootcamp, and some core work. Oh yeah, i was supposed to rest right :), maybe not today!!
Have a great day everyone,
Steph

Steph sorry about your weekend blues....sounds like someone should be a girl scout leader on Sat;) let me know how you like Kelley coffee's bootcamp.

I went over my workout cards from the last sts and the numbers (weight selection) are different. Some are higher and some are lower...so I guess I'll be printing them out again.

Last edited:
Morning!

It's beautiful here today and I'm in a good mood:) Went shopping yesterday-only found 2 pairs of shoes and backpacks so I need to go out again tomorrow-ugh. I hate shoe shopping! Today is weights and I'm at a total loss-nothing is sounding good. Maybe I'll do BBC or P90X-I haven't done either in a long time. Nothing else on tap besides babysitting:)

Angie, great job on Insanity! I bet you've lost way more than a pound!!

Katie, sorry about Collin. I hate it when the girls are sick-talk about feeling helpless. He probably has a virus he's trying to get rid of.

Becky, glad the party was a success! Milla turns 7 on Friday and Danica turns 10 next Tuesday and I haven't figured out what we're doing for a party-maybe a sleep over with a few friends? Or just family? Trying to keep it low key this year. Hope you can get in to get your tooth taken care of-ouch!

Kate, have fun shopping! I saw some awesome shoes at Target-I only wish I had somewhere to wear them!

Robin, just when you want to wring their necks-they go and do something nice! HAve fun with STS!

Steph, great workouts! I can't wait to have more time to fit in what I want to do. Come to MI-I'll take you to both!:)

Okay, I'm sorry, this sentence does not compute for me:

"Shoe shopping is the pits."

Is that a foreign language? Kate and Klaudia, when did you two start speaking in code? I really don't understand what that sentence says. :p

Seriously, how can you not like shoe shoping?

Ah, for children, now I understand!

Those shoes are HAWT and I think you can definitely wear them to PTO. I have a pair very similar to the red ones, except they're lace up. I wore them to work once and one of my colleagues said they looked like a cross between a grandma and a dominatrix!

anne

Hi Everyone,

This is my recovery week for insanity so I did the recovery workout plus a 10 min run (it was really hard to stop at 10 min. but I did). I am hoping to do a body part with GS tonight but it is our anniversary so I might have to skip it. No big plans for our anniversary - we are going out Saturday for it.

Klaudia, cute shoes but I never were heels that high.
Anne, good to see you. Funny story about your shoes.
Steph, YOU NEED TO REST!!!
Katie, sorry about Collin but I totally understand about sending him to daycare. I hope he can stay the day.
Lisa, ^5 on getting your workout done. I never finished my book yesterday - maybe this week.
Robin, I agree about the 1RM - too much of a pain. I was really good about making adjustments when I was doing STS.
Angie, I know the scale will reward you with your hard work.
Becky, good luck today at the dentist.
Kate, BTS shopping sounds like fun. Can I join you? Yes, I did check my emails over the weekend. I didn't want to be blindsided if something exciting happened while I was out.

hey ladies...I'm here eating my mega salad.

:D:D Shoe shopping is the pits."Is that a foreign language...I think it's pig latin. But really I can understand if you are shopping for kids shoes. They really don't order a lot of each style. So you may find the right style but not the right color. Yday my DD wanted to buy some Ed Hardy shoes...we stood there for 10mins and they still couldn't find the right ones. so they looked on line...another 10mins...just to tell me it's backordered.:rolleyes:

Colleen Happy Anniversary! You said "This is my recovery week for insanity"
:D:D:D it just sounds funny. You can do insanity and gs together...good for you.

I've decide to not printout all of those workouts cards b/c it's making me go crazy over the numbers....again:rolleyes:. I'm just going to buy a red pen...last time I used a pencil to mark down my weights.

Klaudia those shoes are the BOMB

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.