Search results

  1. M

    Cardio Kicks

    Jane, thank you so much for the information. In all the years I have been working out with Cathe, I do not know how I overlooked the Circuit Max/Cardio Kicks DVD; it looks like a good DVD. Thank you also for the substitution options.
  2. M

    Cardio Kicks

    For the September 2017 rotation, Monday, for week 2, includes cardio kicks. I hate to admit this; however, I do not know which DVD is this. Is this by chance a premix from Cathe's original 4-day split rotation? Also, any suggestions on a DVD to sub for IMAX? Thank you!
  3. M

    Fit Split core work?

    Great question, Caroline. I hope it does. I always love Cathe's core workouts!
  4. M

    Tower Coupon Code issue

    Thank you so much for responding. I went ahead and placed the order without the discount. I sent an email to the company and I am hoping they will reply and honor the 10% off. Thanks again.
  5. M

    Tower Coupon Code issue

    I completely forgot today is the last day to preorder the fit tower. I tried entering the coupon code for an additional 10% off; however, it is not working. Just wondering if anyone else has had problems or if I am doing something wrong. Thank you!
  6. M

    Last Chance To Pre-Order the Fit Tower™

    I am entering the coupon code Cathe10; however, it is not showing an additional 10% off. Can anyone help me? I am unsure what I am doing wrong. Thank you!!
  7. M

    Weighted gloves

    I was introduced to the pace weights on this forum and I love them!
  8. M

    PHAT

    Hi, group, I don't have Cathe Live so I am late to the party. What is PHAT? Thank you!,
  9. M

    Tabata and/or other HiiT - need real life experiences

    SRP, I just felt compelled to add my two cents from my own experience. Please know everything within this post is to be helpful. Everyone is different so if it does not resonate with you feel free to discard. Even though menopause is a natural process many women have hormone imbalances prior...
  10. M

    SpeedShred - Deltafit workout

    Ally yo, I thought there were some great exercises, quite unique; however, it felt very erratic and inconsistent. Also, I thought some of the exercises were not challenging enough. I did the first and second DVD. Rarely, have I ever returned a DVD; however, I am sending this back. Initially, I...
  11. M

    SpeedShred - Deltafit workout

    Ally yo, I'm curious what you thought of the body battle dvd? I did the first DVD today and I was not impressed. I have not checked out the other two yet. I was just curious what your thoughts were.
  12. M

    ICE Blizzard Blasts and Muscle Meltdowns

    I would love to have one DVD that contains all of the ICE blizzard blasts and muscle meltdowns. I know the series has already been released; however, I would be more than happy to purchase a separate DVD with these on it. :)
  13. M

    SpeedShred - Deltafit workout

    Ally yo , no, there are too many options! :eek: Oh my gosh, this looks good too. What is a poor girl to do. :p I just read another post about Jillian Michaels bodyshred. I do not have any of hers, however, it looks pretty good. I had told myself no new DVDs for a while, however...
  14. M

    SpeedShred - Deltafit workout

    Ally yo, thank you for posting this. This is the first I have heard of BJ. I am with you I think this looks pretty challenging. I like, Elsie, question that he might be a bit too vocal for me (I workout in the morning and not a huge fan of people yelling and grunting :eek:); however, it looks...
  15. M

    X-Train 90 Rotation/workout manager

    Hi, everyone, I was wondering if the X-Train 90 day rotation is listed somewhere? I have been searching for it and have not found it. I found it in the workout manager; however, I would really like it all listed in addition to being able to see each individual day through the workout manager...
  16. M

    Michelle Dozois Bodyfit 360

    Carol, yes, I so see how she bends and twists. I would love to be able to do that. :) Tlc93, I so agree with you, I think she is made out of latex and helium. I think I could do these workouts every day and not ever be that flexible. Tlc93, I also liked your comment about Cathe being...
  17. M

    Michelle Dozois Bodyfit 360

    TLC93, I so get it regarding 6 minutes in and being done ;) From your experience, did you feel Bodyfit helped with flexibility?
  18. M

    Michelle Dozois Bodyfit 360

    Karen, if you wouldn't mind posting a note and telling us what you think.
  19. M

    Michelle Dozois Bodyfit 360

    Carol, thanks for the reply. Do you think the Bodyfit 360 helps with flexibility?
  20. M

    Michelle Dozois Bodyfit 360

    I saw a post on here recently about Beach Body's PiYo. Someone commented that Michelle Dozois Bodyfit 360 was similar. I believe it was our beloved 2 lazy for the gym. Which lead me to 2 lazy for the gym's blog which lead me to Total Fitness DVDs where I watched the clips for Bodyfit 360. I...
Top