Cardio Kicks

Murphymax

Cathlete
For the September 2017 rotation, Monday, for week 2, includes cardio kicks. I hate to admit this; however, I do not know which DVD is this. Is this by chance a premix from Cathe's original 4-day split rotation?

Also, any suggestions on a DVD to sub for IMAX?

Thank you!

Cardio Kicks is a workout Cathe put out in 2000. It is on the same DVD as Circuit Max. Cardio Kicks is a 60 minute kickboxing workout. If you don't have it you could probably substitute another kickboxing workout that you have access to.

Where Imax 3 is a step workout with some hiit intervals, I am thinking you could substitute Party Rockin' Step 2, Low Max, Step Blast (on the same DVD as Step, Jump & Pump) or Interval Max (on the 2001 Rhythmic Step+ DVD).

Cardio Kicks is a workout Cathe put out in 2000. It is on the same DVD as Circuit Max. Cardio Kicks is a 60 minute kickboxing workout. If you don't have it you could probably substitute another kickboxing workout that you have access to.

Where Imax 3 is a step workout with some hiit intervals, I am thinking you could substitute Party Rockin' Step 2, Low Max, Step Blast (on the same DVD as Step, Jump & Pump) or Interval Max (on the 2001 Rhythmic Step+ DVD).

Jane, thank you so much for the information. In all the years I have been working out with Cathe, I do not know how I overlooked the Circuit Max/Cardio Kicks DVD; it looks like a good DVD.

Thank you also for the substitution options.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.