Profile posts Postings About

• Sending you best wishes for a VERY
    •°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
    ╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
    ║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
    ║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ BIRTHDAY !!
    ╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆
    Amelia,

I am impressed with your before and after pics. You are doing an awesome job and should be so proud!
    Thanks Amelia! I'm not so sure I would push myself the way I do without the support of you and all of the other girls. I really do appreciate it!
    Hi Amelia!! I pop in an out a bit but I have not been online much. I am not goin to classes but following the WW principals and it is going nice and steady until about 2 weeks ago. My goal was to stay the same until after Christmas; but, when I weighed yesterday, I had gained 2 lbs. :( How are things going for you? You have done so wonderfully. I am trying to be patient b/c I did not put it on right away! I have not been posting b/c I was feeling like the group may not have been right for me. Some of the extreme workouts members would report, the desire expressed to lose more weight when it seemed that was not at all necessary and less than supportive comments thrown at members if they were not able to workout for a couple of days. I just felt that was not supportive or nurturing for what me at this time. Don't get me wrong, I love support and to be pushed. I just felt that some of it was just not psychologically healthy. Just my opinion. You were wonderful though!

Hope you had a wonderfuly holiday and have a blessed new year!!!
    Amelia- I just looked at your pics!!! You look fabulous!! You were fabulous before and evenn more fabulous now!! Be very proud!!
    You're very welcome! You look great...congrats on all you've accomplished! Hope you have a good weekend too!
    Hi Amelia!! Thanks so much for your message! Your pics are amazing!! Congratulations to you!!!!! **hugs**
    I just wanted to comment on the two messages I deleted...I meant to only delete my message because it was super duper long(lol) and not GymGems:eek::)
    Hi Amelia, I don't know if you remember me from the WW check in last year. I fell off and stopped posting. I am not very good at that. Your progress has bee wonderful and inspiring. I still have at least 100lbs to lose. I start and stop. Any help or advice you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Kim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…